Chapter 7 - Roller Coaster, 7 Minutes in heaven, Couples, JeYuna, And Kissing!

Me: Hey guys! I'm so sorry it's almost been half a year!!!!

All: NO FRIKIN' KIDDING!!!

Me: I'm so sorry. Now can we start the first dare? I have 3,000 people waiting for an update!!!

All: FINE

Me: Actually, I have a different plan. Hehehe

All: o.O.............

Me: To say I'm sorry, we are going to have a feast. I'm hungry anyway. I made a the food already, so we don't have to go buy any.

Natsu: *grumbles* Knowing Yuna, she probably has the worst cooking in the world.........

Me and Erza: *looks extremely aggravated* what did you say?

Erza: Natsu.........*smiles at him* RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!!!!!!!

Me: Hehehe

Natsu: *trembling he says* I'm sorry.......

Me: Mira!!!! Could you help me set up the table please?

Mira: Okay!

*Me and Mira get the table set up with all the food and then I start whispering to Mira*

Me: Mira, don't tell anyone yet, but I have a plan. I'm going to put sleeping powder into all the dragonslayers food and while they were asleep, I'm going to put them on a roller coaster. You don't have to go on the roller coaster, so I won't put powder in your food. Ok?

Mira: Oh my........that's a lot to comprehend.........but I understand. I got it.

Me: So will you help me?

Mira: Yup!

Me: Ok good. *stars speaking louder* Ok everyone, eat up!

Natsu: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Haha, how is it?

*Natsu bites into a chicken breast and his eyes light up*

Natsu: THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD YUNA!!!!!!!!! How could YOU name something so good?!?!?!?!?!?!

Me: Because I'm a good cook. Deal with it.

*after everyone admires me of my cooking, all the dragonslayers fall asleep and I explain what my plan is to everybody else.*

Me and Mira: Hehehe

*dragonslayers wake up*

Natsu: Ummm........WAIT.IS.THIS.A.ROLLER.COASTER..................? *already gets motion sickness just by looking down at the ground*

All the other dragonslayers: HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME YUNA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Me: Haha! It was a dare by IndixgoBluedash, FairyTail_PICHU4Ever and chestnut1590!!! *stars the roller coaster*

*after the roller coaster stops they all scream at me in anger and then take a nap because it took out their energy*

*after a little while*

Me: Ok, next dare! A commenter named Angu wasn't Levy and Gajeel to play 7 minutes in heaven!!!

Gajeel: Ugh *drags levy into a closet* c'mon shrimp.

Levy: Wah!

*all we hear is kissing sounds from the closet*

All: O.O

Me: I SHIP IT!!!

Gajeel and Levy: *comes out of the closet*

Levy: Ok I'll admit that we kissed!