Chapter 3 - Alex x Gray, Switched, A Confession And Sharing!

Me: Hey!

All: Hi, your late!

Me: I know.....anyway, we have four dares!

Erza: Hmmm....I thought that we would have at least one truth....

Me: Yeah, me too. Anyway, the first one is from Drag0nMoon. DRAGON!

Dragon: *comes flying and breaks roof* HERE!

Me: Nice way of showing yourself, but your going to have to pay for that!

Dragon: Ugh.....I'll give you the money later......

Me: Ok, deal. Just say your dare already.

Natsu: Geez, don't sound so harsh.

Me: SHUT UP!!!! DON'T BLAME ME! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT I GET REALLY PISSED OF EVERY THREE CHAPTERS!

All: Why?

Me: No reason, really. Dragon, say your dare!

Dragon: Ok! Alex! You have to sit on Gray's lap for the rest of the chapter!

Alex: Huh? OH MY GOD THANK YOU! SENPAI! *goes to hug Dragon, Dragon burns her* OWWW!!!! SENPAI!!!! *runs over to me*

Me: *Starts smiling and cracking knuckles* Take one more step......

Alex: Ok! *takes one more step*

Me: *sigh* I'm not even going to waste my time using my true form on you.....

Alex and everyone else: True form???

Me: Yes. Its an animal. You can try to guess. But I don't think you will....

All:.......I never knew that you had a true form.......

Me: Hehehehe......😈

All: 😅

Me: Anyway, Alex go sit on Gray's lap.

Alex: YAY!

Gray: Ughhh......I'll just have to deal with it......

Alex:*Sits on Gray, and then starts having a nosebleed*

Me: *Gives handkerchief* I have nosebleeds quite often so I keep them handy.

Alex:Thank you....

Me: Your welcome. Anyway, I'm just TRYING to be nice....

All: "Trying"??? 😐 What the hell does she actually act like during the three chapter skip?

Me: Do you really want to know?

All: ........

Me:Thought so. Anyway, next dare. This dare is from IndixgoBluedash. I'll have your nickname as Indi. Indi dared everyone to switch clothes. Ok, so I guess I'll switch clothes with Mira.

Mira: Ok! *Switches clothes in another room*

Dragon: *Turns back into human* I guess I'll switch clothes with.......Lisanna....

Alex: I guess Freed.

Me: Ok, Jellal and Erza switch. Natsu and Lucy switch. Gray and Juvia switch. Gajeel and Levy switch. Romeo and Wendy switch. Happy and Carla switch. Zeref and Mavis switch. Aquarius and Scorpio switch. Leo and Aries switch. Sherri and Ren switch. Cana and Bacchus switch. And everyone else, find a partner.

Lucy:*trying to cover her chest* I hate this....

Juvia: Juvia is fine since she's wearing Gray-sama's white jacket.

Gajeel: I hate everyone here.....

All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

All the boys: I feel really weird......

Me: Hehe, I'm fine.

All: How long do we have to stay like this???

Me: Forever.

All: OH GOD, NOOOO!!!!!!

Me: Just kidding. Only till this part is over.

All:*whew*

Me: Hehe, ok, so next dare is from Kazira2207. I'm just going to call her Kazira. Kazira wants Natsu to say how he truly feels about Gray.

Natsu: I guess we're pretty good friends *blushes*

Gray: Ok....

Me: So, next dare is from FalseEclipse. I'll call her Eclipse. Eclipse dared Erza to share her cake with Mira.

Erza: Damn......I curse this "Eclipse"......*gives half of her cheesecake to Mira* H-here...

Mira: Hehe, remember when I stole your cake when we were kids? This kinda reminds me of that! Thank you!

Me: Ok! So, that's all we have for today. Everyone say bye!

Erza: That's it? Oh well, bye!

Natsu: Aww....bye!

All the rest: Bye!

Me: BYE BYE!

(A/N) Ok, so thank you guys for the new comments! If your reading this and haven't commented, please comment! Don't be shy! Also, comment if you want to see my "True Form" and try to guess it, too! Anyway, Comment for truth or dares! You can also give confessions, if you'd like. If they are confessions of love or even just random ones, I don't mind! I have nothing much else to say, so, BYE BYE!