S i x t e e n

"NATSU, I'LL SAVE YOU! I'LL MEET YOU AT THE BOTTOM!!" yelled Lisanna. You were sitting on Natsu like he was a sled. Your legs on his hips and your hands on his chest. Natsu smiled. He liked how you were positioned on him. A dirty image came in his mind as he smile dreamily. You just sat there. You were used of the height now. You sighed, "This is a loooooooooooong ride!"

"Aye! You guys having fuuuuuuun?" questioned the blue exceed. You turned your head to the voice and smiled in relief. "Happy, can you fly me out of here?" You asked, hoping he'd accept. "Hmmmmmmmm. What about. . ." He stayed quite for awhile. Natsu shook his head, telling him no. Happy nodded at Natsu. "No." Happy answered.

Your jaw dropped. "Whaaaa? Why?" You asked. The blue exceed smiled deviously and flew off. . . without a word.

Natsu's hands laid on your hips. "Oi, don't worry! It's not like you'll fall off or something." You nodded and smiled at him. "WATCH OUT, [NAME]!" yelled a female person.

You looked up and went wide eyed. There was Elfman and Evergreen, but Elfman was turned to stone and hanging off of the slide. "[Name], duck!" yelled Evergreen. You couldn't duck because you already fell off. "Natsu!" You yelled holding out your hand. He was about to reach your hand, but his face tuned green. He, too, fell off.

You facepalmed, forgetting about his motion sickness. Then, you realized something! He didn't have motion sickness during the slide! You held out to him, to grab him. "Natsu!" You again yelled, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him.

He turned back to normal and looked down. He looked BAK at you and grabbed you, shoving your face into his chest. His arms wrapped around your head as yours found their way to his waist. You both close your eyes waiting for the contact of water.

"NATSU-KUN!" yelled an all to famiar voice.

Natsu opened his eyes and looked at Lisanna. "TAKE OVER!" She yelled and turned into a bird. Natsu sighed in relief and held onto you closer, inhaling your scent.

Lisanna's bird feet grabbed the both of you and flew you both back down. Lisanna changed back into human and grabbed you putting you aside, and hugged Natsu, rubbing her pale cheek against his tan cheek. "Natsu, you got me SO worried!"

You sweatdropped. "Awkward." You sang as Natsu groaned. Lisanna let go of Natsu and smiled. "I thought you were gone! I didn't see you at the bottom yet and then---" Natsu zoned her out and stared at you, lovingly.

You looked at Natsu confused. He was like staring at you, with pink tinted on his tan cheeks, and a shy smile.

You shifted uncomfortably. His gaze on you made you feel a bit fluttery, if that is a word.

Natsu snapped out of his daze when a pale hand punched his head. "Ooooowie! Lisanna, what was that for?" He whined, rubbing the big bump. "You aren't listening to me!" You chuckled and frowned a bit. 'They do kind of make a good couple. . ' You thought, sadly. Lisanna again blabbered how Natsu made her worried.

Natsu turned his obsidian eyes back at you and frowned. He walked up to you slowly and leaned in your face. "Oi." He whispered. No response. He arched a brow and whispered again. Again no response. "[Name]?" He whispered and leaned closer, to when your nose to nose.

You broke out of your silly thoughts and came back to reality. What you saw was only eyes, beautiful onyx eyes at that. You also noticed you both were nose to nose. He leaned closer, his breath hitting your pink plump lips. Your eyes were closed half way as you almost closed the gap. . . . . . . . .

Author's Note: Here's the chapter! Next chapter coming up! :) and I'm very sorry about the misspelling!