::Fourteen::

Natsu turned around and looked at you. He smiled and put his arms behind his head. "I had to do that. He might've raped you there." Natsu retorted. You smiled back and grabbed his hand. "Thanks. . . Natsu." Natsu's eyes widened and nodded, flushed. Lucy rolled her eyes and walked away from the scene. "Aye, I found you [Name]!" yelled the all to familiar voice. You turned around and came face to face with Happy. "Hey, Happy." You greeted, grinning with your both perfect dimples. Happy squealed and hugged well. . . your chest. You gasped and blushed a bit. "H-Happy, what're you doing?" Happy smiled and mumbled, "I want milk!" Natsu blushed and grabbed Happy. "H-Happy, she isn't a mother." Natsu muttered. You covered your face from too much blushing. Happy giggled. "Haha. Mommy is embarrassed!" Happy shouted. You blushed deeper. Natsu looked at you with amusement. 'She actually looks cute like that. . .' Natsu thought.

"[Naaaaaaame]!" yelled Mira. You turned to Mira's voice and smiled, pink still tinted on your cheeks. "Mira!" Mira looked at Natsu and nodded. Natsu nodded smiling and covered your eyes. "Wh-What're you doing. N-Natsu?" You gasped. "Shhhh, [Name]. You'll find out." His husky breath whispered in your ear.

"Natsu, this way!" whispered Mirajane. Happy laughed then gasped. "Whoa. . ." He whispered. Natsu stopped and whispered, "You have to wait for awhile." You nodded and bit your bottom lip, curious on what's happening. Mira smiled at everyone and whispered, "1.........2.......... AND 3!" Natsu took his hands off of yours and met with everyone. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, [NAME]!" Everyone shouted with big smiles on their faces.

You gasped and covered your mouth, with wide eyes. Everyone, your nakamas, the guild, everyone was there, right in front of your eyes. A shadow line covered your eyes as your tears trickled down your cheeks. A sob came from your mouth as everyone panicked. "D-Don't cry,!" Natsu shouted. A big sob escaped your lips. Lucy's eyes widened, everyone's eyes widened. "A-Arigato!" You managed, still sobbing. Everyone laughed and smiled at you. Natsu walked over to you and embraced you. "Happy birthday, [Name]." He whispered in your ear. You embraced back and fisted his scarf tightly, slightly choking him. Your sobs became louder than before. 'No one has done this for me before. . .' You thought. Everyone came and embraced you and Natsu even though some couldn't. You opened your eyes and looked at everyone with a happy look. Everyone smiled back and laughed. Your eyes turned back to Natsu who was girnning at you with pink on his cheeks.

"This is what family does." Natsu retorted.

You smiled as more tears came down. "Arigato, my nakama's, Fairy Tail, and. . . Natsu. . ." Natsu's eyes widened as a huge grin crept on his face. He nodded with a "Hai." You smiled and looked at everyone. 'So, this is a real family. I'm happy I came here. . .' You thought.