::Four::

Everyone was packed, and waited at the train station. You were too excited. You couldn't even sit down, due to your excitement. Natsu chuckled at you. Carla walked to you and said, "Calm down, [Name]." You smiled sheepishly and rubbe your neck. "I'm sorry, Carla. I can't help, but stand up."

Happy sat on your head. "Stay still, aye!" You huffed and sat down, next to Natsu. Finally, the train came and parked in front of you guys. Lucy stood up and stretched. "Finally!" You shouted and ran inside the train, Happy on your head. Natsu stared at the train. Lucy grabbed his arm and smiled. "Dont worry, Natsu. I'll be there for you."

Natsu nodded at her and followed her inside the train. You sat on the chair and looked outside. Natsu quickly sat next to you, and leaned on your shoulder. Lucy sat on the other side of Natsu, slightly disappointed. Erza, Wendy, and Gray sat in front of you guys, calmly. You looked at Natsu's green face and laughed.

Natsu groaned and laid on your lap. Happy laughed. You looked at Happy confused. "Is Natsu sick?" You asked. Happy shook his head. "He gets motion sickness on transportation, aye!" Natsu groaned once again, and covered his mouth. You laughed and looked down at Natsu.

Gray looked at Lucy. 'She seems. . . . jealous?' He thought. Lucy stared at you completely jealous. She wished Natsu was laying on her lap, not yours. She sighed, making you turn to her. "Lucy, are you okay?" You asked concerned. She looked at you. "O-Oh! N-No, everyth-thing is alright!" Lucy said and waved her hands in front of her.

You nodded and leaned into your seat falling into a slumber.

"[Name]! [Name]! [NAME]!" Someone shouted. You ignored it, too tired. Then, somehow you feel a pain on your head. You jerked up and held you head. "OWWIIE!" You shouted and rubbed the bump forming on yor head. Happy laughed and munched on his fish. You narrowed your eyes at Erza. "What was that for?" She crossed her arms, grabbed her luggage, and walked out.

Natsu ran out and vomited in the trash, getting "Eeews!" by people who passed by. You yawned and grabbed your luggage, and walked out of the train, with Gray, Lucy, Wendy, and Carla trailing behind. Happy flew beside you, since you were now his favorite. Natsu wiped his lips and stood beside Erza who waited at the benches.

"Natsu!" yelled a familiar voice. Everyone, including you, turned around. Natsu smiled. "Lisanna!" He shouted. You stared as she jumped, no glomped Natsu. Lucy slightly glared at the white haired girl. Erza smiled. "Lisanna, what're you doing here?" Erza asked. Lisanna dragged Natsu up with her. "I'm here for a job, what about you guys?" She asked, smiling.

Wendy looked at Lisanna. "We're here for a job too." Wendy replied. Lisanna's blue orbs trailed on you. She was slightly jealous at how you looked. You ha really beautiful [e/c] orbs, [h/l] [h/c] hair, medium sized boobs, fair [s/c] skin, and two beautiful dimples as you smiled.

Natsu draped his arms over your shoulders, blushing slightly. "Lisanna, meet Fairy Tail's new member, [Name] [Surname]!" Natsu introduced. You grinned and held out your hand. Lisanna shook your hand and fake smiled. "I'm Lisanna." You nodded. Lucy groaned. "Can we just do the job?" Lucy asked. Erza nodded and walked to a big mansion. Lisanna also tagged along. "Whoa! Is this the chief's house?" You asked. Gray nodded and grabbed your wrist, walking inside. Natsu growled. Lisanna and Lucy turned to him. "Natsu?" They both asked.

He ignored them and stood glaring at Gray's back. 'You're are not stealing MY [Name]!'

Author's Note: :D Another chapter for you folks