::Nine::

Mirajane leaded Lucy back to where the infirmary was at. "Guess what, Lucy!" She sqeauled. Lucy raised a brow and asked, "What?" Mira grinned and held a calendar. "Tomorrow is [Name]'s 16th BIRTHDAY!" Mira shouted excitedly. Lucy smiled. "Really? It is?" The blonde asked as Tw white headed female nodded. "Yep."

"[Nammmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee], entertain me, aye!" Happy shouted still in your arms. You groaned and rubbed your back, well tried to. "Happy, I can't entertain you now. I'm tooooooooooooooo sore and tired." You whined. Happy pouted and crossed his arms. "Your no fun at all, aye!" You rolled your eyes playfully at the blue cat.

Lisanna giggled and grabbed Natsu's hand making him stand. "Natsu, at least say something!" She whined. Natsu fake smiled and looked around. "Uhh. . . you look nice?" He said which turned into a question instead. Lisanna rolled her eyes and smiled slightly. "Thanks, Natsu." Her eyes setted on another bikini. "Omg this looks beautiful!" Lisanna grabbed it and shoved in his face again. Natsu looked at the the bikini that was shoved in his face. It was a hot pink color with white polka dots. He shrugged and sat back down. Lisanna sighed and walked in the dressing room anyways.

Gray and Erza were walking around looking for you, Wendy, Natsu, and Lucy of course. Gray's orbs roamed around the guild looking for your [h/c] shiny hair. Erza finally spotted you and walked over to you, and sat down beside you as gray followed and sat on your other side.

Happy flew out of your arms and smiled. "Erza, Gray, where's Wendy and Carla, aye?" He asked as Erza and Gray shrugged. You smiled and sat up, laying your heads on Gray's shoulder. Gray felt a little bit of blood rush to his cheeks, as your head made contact with his shoulder. You yawned and waved at Erza and Gray. "Hello guys." You greeted. Erza stared at you and asked, "Why do you look tired?" You shrugged and closed your eyes. "I dunno." You answered, honestly you didn't know why. Happy groaned and rolled around the table. "I need to be unbored!" Happy yelled.

Natsu pouted and crossed his arms. He's been in the same store for two hours straight, and he totally wanted to SMELL your scent right now. Lisanna finally came out with another bikini. "Tada!" She yelled and swirled around showing of her bikini. The fire dragon slayer looked away from her and stared out the window. Lisanna frowned hard. "Natsu." She called out. He didn't reply, but his stomach did. Lisanna giggled. "Oh your just hungry. Hold on, let me change then we can go to a restaraunt." She replied and quickly scrambled into the dressing room to change into her normal attire.

Lucy and Mira walked out, back to where you and the others were. Big giant grins crept on their face, slightly freaking you out. Happy snickered at Lucy. "Lucy, you'll get wrinkles if you keep smiling weird." Lucy panicked and dabbed her face with her hands. "Where? Where?" You laughed and remembered something. You frowned and shook your head thinking, 'I don't ever celebrate my birthday.' "Who's this young fellow?" asked a deep voice. You broke out of your thoughts and stare at the dude. Lucy looked at him. "Oh, this is [Name] [Surname]." Gray introduced. He laughed. You smelled him and noticed right away that he was a dragon slayer.