T w e n t y

Makarov smiled and pushed you both away from eachother. "Okay, love birds," He wiggled his brows causing you both to blush. "Everyone should get ready to go home. It's getting dark. Tomorrow is something special." He announced. Everyone nodded and packed their stuff, congratulating you and Natsu. Lisanna smiled. "I can get over him." She whispered to herself.

Wendy ran over to you. "Hey, [Name]-San?" Her little voice asked. You kneeled in front of her and smiled. "I think I saw you in Edolas." You furrowed your left brow in confusion. "Edolas?" Wendy nodded. "Yea! She looked exactly like you, except she was rivals with Lucy and Levy." Wendy said. Carla tugged on Wendy's dress. "Wendy, let's go home." The Sky Dragon Slayer nodded and picked up Carla in her arms. She smiled at you. "Goodnight, [Name] and Natsu-San." She waved at you and Natsu and disappeared.

Natsu grabbed your hand and ran. You yelped in surprise. "Natsu! Where are you taking me?" You questioned running along. Happy was of course soaring in the sky, with a fish in his mouth. "Mommy, he's gonna take you home and punish you! So, he can make a baby with you!" Happy yelled. Natsu growled at the exceed. "H-Happy, that's not it!" Your eyes trailed at him. He was blushing. You chuckled and rolled your eyes at the blue kittycat. "Happy, we're way to young for that. Your thinking way in the future!" Happy laughed. "It could happen tonight, y'know!" Happy replied. Natsu huffed. "I wouldn't do that when we're barely together, Happy." Natsu said, still embarrassed.

"Anyways, we're here!" Natsu shouted.

You rubbed your arms and looked around. "Wha? It's snowing?" Natsu smirked and hugged you, his warmth going to your body. You sighed in relief. "Arigato, Natsu." He nodded and lead you inside his small home. You looked around, surprisingly the living room was clean, except the other rooms. Natsu looked around clearly embarrassed. "Uh... I'm sorry for the mess. I maybe haven't cleaned for 2 months." You looked at him. "Or probably 2 years." You retorted. He nervously laughed and scratched his cheek. "Hehe."

Happy came out of the kitchen with some junk in his arms. "Oi, Natsu, there's a lot of junk in the kitchen. Especially, the pantry!" You stared at Natsu and laughed. "We've a lot of cleaning to do, Natsu-kuun!" You teased.

He smirked and grabbed your waist. "What was that, [Name]-chaaan?" His voice low in your ear. Happy awkwardly stood there and backed to the front door. "I'm gonna go to Lucy's house." He awkwardly said and flew away. Your heart thumped rapidly against your chest. Natsu inhaled your scent, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. 'She smells so GOOD!' He thought to himself. [STALKER ALERT! xD] You held back your moan as he nipped on your earlobe. He smirked and sent some kisses down to your neck. You knew it was way too early, but you couldn't stop him.

He slowly opened his mouth, revealing his dragon fangs. His fangs dug through your skin, dark red liquid cascading down. You closed your eyes tightly, as a scream escaped your mouth. He pulled away and smiled, proudly. You looked at him. "Natsu. . . what was that for?" You asked. "That mark on your neck will tell me when your in danger or hurt. If I find out your hurt, I'll come running to you." He replied. You smiled and nodded. "Anyways, let's go to sleep, yea?" Natsu suggested and held out his hand.

Your hand latched to his. He lead you to his room and looked at his hammock. "Well, this is my bed, the hammock."

You shrugged and climbed on the hammock and patted the spot next to you. He nodded and slipped in beside your shivering body. Your teeth chattered a bit, he noticed and brought you closer to his warm body. You closed your eyes and fell into darkness.

Natsu laid there beside you and smiled softly. He definitely knew what tomorrow was, and he was excited. Master will be picking who'll be able to go to Tenroujiima. [SP?] He was all FIRED up!

Author's Note: Sorry it had to end here and if it was short. I'll TRY to update every night. KEY WORD: TRY! I know! I'll try to make the chapters longer, if it weren't my habit on doing such short chapters! I know that this chapter sucked balls.