::Eight::

It has been three days since the 'incident'. "[Name], I'm booooooooooored!" yelled Happy, sitting on your head. You smiled. "Same here." You responded and sat on a table, burying your face in your arms.

Natsu has been followed everywhere, by Lisanna. He frowned. 'Whats with Lisanna? She's been so touchy now in days.' He thought. Lisanna dragged thin to the other clothing store. She squealed [SP?] and grabbed a bikini, shoving it into Natsu's face. "Natsu, is this cute?!" She asked. Natsu opened his mouth, but she continued, "Okay, let me try it on!" He groaned and slump his shoulders. What he really wanted was to be beside you and SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL you.

Happy knocked your skull. "Mommy, I want fish, AYE!" shouted the blue cat. You lifted your head and laughed. "Happy, I'm not a mommy." You stated. Lucy had been looking for Natsu all over the place, she gave up and looked around for one of her friends. Her brown orbs stopped on you and Happy, she nodded and walked go your table and sat beside you.

Feeling a presence, you turned your head to the right. "Lucy. . . Hey." You greeted tiredly. Lucy smiled and greeted back with a nod. "Lucy, I thought you were with Natsu." You asked and yawned, covering your mouth. Happy nodded in agreement and laid in your arms. Lucy shook he head and replied, "I couldn't find him."

Natsu sat on a chair outside of the dressing room. He was bored to the core! He sighed deeply and slumped in the chair. Lisanna changed into the bikini she picked. It was light blue with beautiful white lily flowers. She smiled at herself in the mirror. "Are you ready, Natsu!" She yelled, eager to show her body. There was no response, so she took it as a 'yes', and walked out. Natsu's eyes widened. "L-Lisanna. . ." He muttered, face flushed. She giggled. "How do I look? Do I look sexy, Natsu?" She asked and turned around.

Happy sighed along with you. "[Name], I'm so booooooooooooooooooooooored!" The blue cat whined. You and Lucy sweatdropped. He's been saying that the last five minutes. "[Name], I'm soooooo boo---!" "We get it you stupid cat!" Lucy shouted. Happy screamed and hid in your arms. "Lucy-chan, is so scary. . ." Happy muttered with a scare expression. Lucy growled, "What was that?" You sweatdropped. Mira came over to the table and looked at Lucy, motioning for he to follow her. Lucy nodded and excused herself, following Mirajane.

Natsu grumbled and covered his face, getting his teeth. "I need you to get outta here." He muttered, and looked around. Lisanna smiled at her bikini, smiling brightly. "Maybe I'll get this one!" She shouted in glee. Natsu groaned. 'How will I get out of here?' He thought.