chapter 8

(Play the video up above... It fits this chapter.... Is called Dead to me by nightcore)
Brent POV
(Yay finally)
I jumped on the couch and turned on the tv until i heard Vega yell "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" OMG VEGA.... i jumped up and ran to her room to see cam pinned vega up against the wall "hey!" I yelled cam looked at me with a scared look and i took out a knife and you might be thinking im crazyy and stupid... But im not im pretty sure you would do the same for someone you love.. And then cams eyes gone wide "woah dude im sorry" he said and let Vega go and ran out the window... Then i turned to vega "thank you brent" she said and smiled "anything for you love" i said and hugged her  she smiled "lets go... School..." I said her smile faded its like she didnt want me to know something.. We got in the school and everyone looked at us.. I remebered the first time we  met here and she saved me from kitty which she btw got expelled for sexual harassing a teacher.... And since everyone was looking i gave them something to enjoy i looked down at our hands and i grabbed vega's hand and our hands touched and she looked down at our hands ad she smiled and i looked at everyone they were whispering... We are not dating.... But i want to but....  And our hands touching feels like heaven... I love her touch once we got into class we sat next to eachother and our desk were together and our hands were sepreated  maybe 10 mins in class vega scooted over by me and grabbed my hand and i looked at my hand and smiled.. And looked at her and saw her smile and blush... Shes adorable when she bluhes.. The whole class i make circles on her hand with my thumb.. Once the bell rang i kissed her cheek and grabbed her hand and we ran to all our classes once lunch came i couldnt find her "Vega!" I yelled then i heard muffled screaming in the lockerroom then i felt to arms push me against the wall and i looked up it was camerons friends Chris and ryan... "What do you want?!?" I yelled "we just want vega....  Camerons dealing with her in the lockerroom and if u know what i mean" chris said laughing i got mad.... Camerons gonna die then i saw matt and nash and i wrote on a piece of paper whats happening and when chris and ryan left me tyed they came untied me and i ran to the lockerroom hopeful  he haesnt done anything to her.... When i got there i heard screaming i got in there and she was naked... Oh no!!! I ran to her and she was asleep with tear stained cheeks i untied her and i put on her clothes and i grabbed her bridal style and ran and found nash matt standing by my car. I put her in the car "Is she okay??" Matt asked "no he frecking raped her..." I said crying and sitting on the ground then matt came and hugged me "i didnt protect her... She was raped because of me...  Im such an idiot!! I didnt help her.." I said still crying  "hey... You did protect her  they just stopped you they tied you so it is not your fault and she didnt get raped because of you, you kept her safe all you could... Cam just couldnt stop... And you know what hes gonna die and your helping k?" Matt said i nodded i walked to my car and looked at vega... I cant believ cam raped her and now she lost her virginity to a asshole... She wanted to wait for someone special... When i got home i put her on my bed and layed down and she got up and i started crying "brent... Shh... It wasent your fault..  Cams just an asshole... Its alright.. Im safe now with you... And thats all i can ask for.... Okay? Please dont cry... You kept me safe everytime... Cam just thought of a way to do it behinde your back..." She said hugging me i turned towards her and smiled "i love you brent" she said omg..... She loves me "i love you more vega" i said and out eyes met and i leaned in and i shut my eyes and she did to.. And then our lips connected and they moved in sync..  Then we parted and smiled and i hugged her 'you dont know how long ive waited for that' i thought......