chapter 15

Brent POV
I cant believe i had sex with vega. Yesterday... But hey.. It was gonna happen one day or another. And im glad it was with someone i love very much. I walked down stairs to see vega making breakfast. So i hugged her from behinde... "Omg brent u scared me!" She said and playfully slapping my arm i laughed "i love you" i whispered to her then she turned around and pecked my lips "i love you to" she said "hey tommorow is this party wanna go with me?" I asked she nodded "dont get to wasted" i said "okay... That was in 8th grade.. I went to a party of my friends and i kinda drank to much... And almost died by a car" she said "well if u do ill be with you.. So yoy dont hurt your self.." I said and winked and she blushed "well... If i do get wasted... Then fill free to do anything you want with me" she said and winked while walking away my eyes widened.... Oh yeah you may be wondering where my mom is... Well long story short once she came back from vega 1 year ago she found a condom and figured out me and vega had sex so she kicked us out and now we live on our own.. So yeah pretty messed up if i say so my self. And also good news im.. Umm... Uh... Proposing to vega.. Since we have been dating for 2 years already. I think its time. "Hey.. Uh.. Vega your mom invited us for dinner" i said a little nervous and yes i asked her mom and her mom approved and no her dad doesnt live there anymore theh got a divorce. 'What?!?! Brent... Im fine with my mom inviting us for dinner but she wants me to stay away from my dad." She said "they divorced" i said "oh... Then sure what time?" She asked "7" i said "okay its 6 now so imma go get changed" she said i nodded... My heart is literally speeding up. Her mom knows im going to propose at dinner. When i asked her mom for permission on the phone she literally screamed through the phone so she was happy. "Im ready!" She said "okay" i said and look at her she had a sparkling pink dress(that her mom got her), black flats, and had her long black hair in a pony tail, with a black bracelet on. "You look, amazing" i said she blushed "thank you" she said "well come on" she said and grabbed my hand. When we got there we knockrd on the door "Vegie!!!" Her mom yelled and hugged her "vegie??" Vega questioned it "yup! Omg your hair is so long now..." She said "haha yup.... Mom this is Brent my boyfriend of 2 years" vega said "oh i know he called me to make dinner plans so i could see you again" her mom said "aww thank you brent" vega said and hugged me "you welcome beautiful" i said and her mom gave me a thumbs up because its just after dinner (js their already inside) "so mom... I see u decorated" vega said "yeah you like?" Her mom said handing us the plates of food "i love it" vega said while we were eating her mom said "so... Are you guys gonna have a baby?" Vega blushed "uhh. Ma.... Maybe one day....." Vega said "yeah i cant wait" i said vega looked at me and smiled then i stood up "vega...." I said and she looked at me and her mom had a smile on her face and i bent down on one knee and opened the ring box and vegas eyes went wide "Vegas melody mendes, i love you with all my heart. You are the world to me. The first time i laid eyes on you i fell in love with everything about you. Even when you saved me from everything. I am glad you walked into my life. With out you i am nothing more then a silly boy but with you i am more then a silly boy i am in love. With you vegas. All the time we spent together and all the times we saved eachother is the most i will always love. The memories we had. I love you. Will you vegas melody mendes give me the honor of being the luckiest man alive and become my lovely wife?" I said and she has tears in her eyes "YES!!! YES!!" she siad and hugged me tight "i love you brent" she said "i love you more vega" i said and kissed her and her mom smiled and clapped and we laughed "thanks for dinner mrs. Mendes" i said "anytime.... Bye hun.... Hope to see you pregnant soon" her mom said and winked and vega giggled "i love you mom... See you soon" she said and hugged her mom and walked away waving. Vega had a huge smile "looks like someones happy" i said "i am..... First i see my ma since 2 years and then i am getting married soon to the love of my lufe" she said i smiled "i love you" i said "i love you forever and always" i said again and pecked her lips.