chapter 20

Brent POV
*2 years later*
Today is mine and Vega's wedding day.. And our 2 children Aaron and Hazel are now 2 years old and man do they cause a mess but I still love them and mama... (Vega) today hazel is the flower girl .... Aaron is my best man .. (XD adorable) and the maid of honor is Vega's mom. And all our family is here and aaron and hazel Duh!! The church we are in is very decorated nicely the brides maids are wearing blue dresses. Maybe 20 minutes later the pianoist started playing and here comes hazel throwing the flowers followed by vega with her beautiful white dress and flowers in her hand. Then she got to the stand...
*skip sayings*
"I do" she said
"You may now kiss the bride"
I grabbed her waist and passionately kiss her and her arms around my neck then all of a sudden we hear "eww" Aaron and Hazel say at the same time . then everyone burst out laughing. "I love you Mrs. Rivera" I said "I love you forever and always Mr.rivera" she said...
Today is amazing... At the after party(forgot what its called) everyone was dancing and me and vega did the whip and naenae just cuz... We needed more laughs and aaron and hazel just wiggled around . that's there way of dancing. These years were amazing I dated vega I got her pregnant. I proposed. She had our 2 beautiful children Aaron and Hazel. And now we are finally married.. Life couldn't be anymore perfect..

Hope you guys loved this book.. It was interesting.. I loved it... Now since this book is finished.. Go read my new book Expect the unexpected.. A 'Life goes on' sequel..