chapter 19

Vegas POV
*9 months later*
I was sitting on the couch watching tv when brent came down "hey let's go to the store for some food" he said "sure... But just know I may go into labor any second now.... And you will be a daddy anytime soon. .. Soo..." I said "I know vega...." He said and laughed... When we were walking down our porch steps my water broke "oh. My. God. Brent!! My water broke!!" I yelled then he raced out the door and carried me to the car while he was driving "i cant believe I am gonna be a father" he said I laughed "well yeah... But hurry!!" I yelled then he pushed the gas and we got there "excuse me!, my fiancé is going into labor" he said and the nurse grabbed my wheel chair and took me to a room.

*1 hour later*
I layed in bed while brent held my hand... "I can't believe I am a father of 2 gorgeous babies" he said I smiled "here are little Aaron and Hazel" the doctor said bringing them over to me I took little hazel first and brent took little man (Aaron) first then I held Aaron and brentthen held hazel "I am so happy to be a father to these little guys" he said "and getting married to the love of my life" he said and kissed my forehead then hazels. Then Aarons. This is a dream come true.. Little Aaron and baby hazel... Are one of the best gifts except brent of course XD...

Sorry that this was a short chapter but hey it was an amazing chapter ...... Right??? Thanks 4 reading my book guys. Make sure to read the sequel to Life goes on.... Called Expect the Unexpected..