chapter 17

Vegas POV
I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Wait ..... Oh... My.. God... I can't be pregnant I ran out the house to the corner store and bought 2 pregnancy test and ran to their bathroom first test came out........ Positive!! Second one came out......................................................... Positive!!...... Oh. My. God. By now I was crying. Don't get me wrong I am fine about this but... What will brent think... He said he wasn't ready yet. I have to tell him but I am scared. I ran out the bathroom and store and ran to my moms house I knocked on her door and she opened up "h-hi mom" I said "vegie?? What's wrong??" She said then I bursted into tears and she took me in. "Tell me everything.. Did brent do something?? Did he leave you??" She asked "no dids not about him and no he didn't leave... Its what I have to tell me" I said "what is it??" She asked "i-i a-am pregnant" I said my moms eyes went wide and then she smiled "baby... That's amazing!!" She said happy "why can't you tell brent??" She asked "because I am scared of what he will think or do... Because he said he wasn't ready" I said "hun... He will be happy. At dinner he said he couldn't wait" she said I nodded "so how'd it happen??" She said "after a party" I said "nice.." She said and laughed... "So where are you gonna go?? Are you gonna go back to brent and tell me??" She asked "no.. Not today., I will tommorow. But can I stay with you..??" I asked "of course you can" she said "I am tired I am gonna go to bed... Love you mama" I said and kissed her cheek and walked to the couch and made my self comfy.. I know brent may be worried sick but I am just scared to go over today and face telling him why I left and the news... I'm sorry babe.... I'll see you tommorow.... For the news...