chapter 10

*2 months later*
Brent POV
So i was thinking since im going to be helping vega with the baby... That i... Uhh... Should ask her to be my girlfriend... I have liked her for a long time so..
I got snapped out of my thoughts by va screaming i raced to our room and saw blood everywhere on her tummy my eyes grew wide omg... She cant have a miss carriage i grabbed her and put her in the car.. Once we got to the hositpal i said "please help... Shes had blood on her tummy and she was pregnant" i said "okay let me take her you stay out here sir" the nurse said i nodded and sat down. While i was sitting there i saw cam and he looked at me and walked over "what do you want?" I said angerly "its okay dude im sorry about hurting vegas" he said "why are u here?" I asked "umm... Well i have a girlfriend and umm... Shes pregnant.. This is her ultrasound" he said my eyes went wide "so why are you here?" He asked "for vega" i said and sniffled "whats wrong with her??" He asked curiously wow he doesnt know does he "shes pregnant dude!!" I whispered/yelled his eyes went wide "with whos baby??" He asked rlly?!?! "Your baby dude! When you raped her! You got her pregnant and took her virginity which she wanted to wait until she found someone she loved" i said in a Duh tone "w-what..." He said dumb founded "you heard me" i said "i thought she wasent a virgin and i-i didnt mean to get her pregnant the condom must have broke... Im sorry brent" he said bursting out crying "dude... Its to late she is not pregnant anymore" i said "what..." He said "she had a miss carriage" i said starting to cry "oh im so sorry bro.... I guess you were going to help with the baby?" He said i nodded while crying and him.hugging me "hey its okay... Maybe one day when you to are together you guys can make your own baby together" he said did he just say that?? I looked up "i know that made you smile" he said and laughed i smiled to that did make me happy knowing maybe one day i will be a daddy to a little boy or girl by vega "mr. Rivera we have good and bad news" the nurse said "yes?" I said "mrs. Mendes is no longer pregnant she had a miss carriage so the baby died but good news shes 85% likly to get pregnant again if she has sex again but if you guys do have sex again please use a condom first because her body is not settled yet to have a baby since she just had a miss carriage" the nurse said my cheeks flushed bright pink "umm... Doctor he wasent the father of the baby... He is just a friend of mine who said he would take care of it" vega said "oh.. Im so sorry son... That must have been embarrasing" the nurse said ans i nodded "but if you to do decide to have sex in a week use protection because her body isnt ready to have a baby just yet" the nurse said then my cheeks grew even more pink "come on brent" vega said and we raced to the car "thank you for helping brent" vega said "anything for you" i said and kissed her cheek i sat there for a couple minutes working up the guts to do this "vega.. I have been working up the guts to do this.." I said she looked at me "umm... Will you....."

Oooo!! Cliffhanger.... Sowwy boos.. :( you'll see what he saya next chapter ✌