Chapter 1

Kevin moaned out of pure boredom and frustration. Closing the science book with a loud snap, he flopped back on Eddy's bed. 

'It's no good. I'm gonna fail.' he groaned, rolling over on his side.

'Well you're certainly not going to pass. Not with that attitude.' said Edd sniffily from his spot on the floor.

'And by the way, you're crinkling my bedsheets.'

'Whatever, dork.' replied Kevin, getting up reluctantly and flopping back down on the floor next to Edd.

'Now, you need to know about four forces - electrostatic, gravitational, static, and magnetic.'

'I don't give a flying horse fuck about forces.'

'Well, I can't help you then. You might as well leave.'

Edd tried to stand, but Kevin pulled him back down.

'No. I'm sorry. Please stay and help me.' he begged.

Eddy considered this.

'Fine.' he huffed.

'But you'd better pay attention.'

Edd sat and picked up the abandoned science book. Opening it, he flipped to the chapter on magnetic forces.

'Magnetic forces.' he read.

'A magnetic force,' he began, but was interrupted by a strange noise. Looking around, he saw Kevin lying on his back making that same peculiar not-quite-a-snore.

He distractedly put down the book and stared unashamedly. Seeing Kevin exposed on his back like that stirred up a familiar feeling deep within him. Edd had had a huge crush on the older boy ever since he had moved to the neighbourhood. 

One of the happiest moments of Edd's life had been when he had heard through the school rumour mill that Kevin liked boys as well. 

Plucking up courage he never knew he had within him, he lay down on his back and scooted closer to Kevin.

Kevin rolled over, ever closer to Edd. Edd's heart began beating faster and he wiped his sweaty hands against his black pants.

'I know something that's way better than studying.' stated Kevin with a wink that sent Edd's hormone raged mind into a frenzy.

If only Edd had known that Kevin felt the same way towards him. How he bullied him so his friends wouldn't suspect that he had a crush on the school nerd.

Kevin moved and straddled Edd. He placed one knee either side of Edd's hips. Edd gasped audibly. Kevin smirked and pinned the younger boy down easily. He leaned down and placed a kiss on Edd's trembling lips.

Edd opened his mouth and allowed Kevin's tongue entrance. Kevin kissed him more deeply, tasting him. He tasted of soda and jawbreakers.

Kevin rolled off, much to Edd's dissapointment. 

Wiping his mouth, he stood and walked to the door.

'We'll have to finish this sometime.' he said in a croaky voice.

And with that, he left, leaving a very confused yet happy Edd pinching himself on the floor.