Chapter 5

The flaking red door that lead to the near abandoned store room creaked a little too loudly as the blushing new couple sneakily made their way out.

Mrs Jenkins the head librarian shot them a harsh glare as though they'd personally insulted her by making a noise.

'Come on.' whispered Kevin, gently taking Edd's arm and guiding him towards the door.

Once they were out and the door was firmly shut, Edd found himself being pushed up against the opposite row of lockers.

He spread his legs a little to keep his balance as Kevin firmly wedged himself against the slightly smaller boy.

Lips met lips once again and Edd allowed his arms to encircle Kevin as he moved his lips firmly against his.

Kevin broke the kiss to lean his forhead against Edd's, panting slightly.

'I've been waiting such a long time for this.' he said, tightening his grip on Edd's waist.

'I never thought this could happen.' replied Edd, blushing yet again.

Before Kevin could do anything else, he was nearly knocked over. 

Stumbling, he regained his balance and let go of Edd, turning to see who or what had collided with him.

It was the leering face of Justin Roberts, the person he hated the most in the world, even more than Peter Kensington, even more than the principal and head librarian combined.

'What do you want, Roberts?' he spat, clenching his knuckles, fully prepared to go the knuckle if he had to.

'I saw that.' Justin said, running a hand through his greasy hair.

'I saw you making out with your boyfriend, fag. The whole school is knowing about this one.'

'So what? Not everyone is an asshole like you.' shot back Kevin, blood boilling.

'Your friends are gonna leave you. No one wants to be friends with a fag, you might make out with them too.' taunted Justin, making a kissy face at Edd.

'I'll have you know that if they're worried about that, they're not worthy of me.' said Kevin coolly.

'And even if they do, I have Edd.' he finished.

'Please leave us alone now.' added Edd from behind Kevin.

'Whatever. I'm telling everyone.' said Justin, turning and walking down the hallway.

Kevin made a noise of frustration and pulled at his hair.

'I'll kill him one day, I really will.' he puffed, smacking his fist into his hand. 

'Don't worry about him.' Edd soothed, coming forwards and smoothing down his tousled hair.

'He's nobody. Nobody's going to care.' he continued, prising apart Kevin's hand and entwining his long fingers in Kevin's.

'I guess you're right.' sighed Kevin, squeezing his hand in return.

'Let's go. The bell's going to ring in a minute.' said Edd softly.

Kevin nodded and they headed down to their last period together, hands firmly clapsed together.

All went well until they reached their classroom, finding a few people waiting for them, arms crossed, disapproving facial expressions all round.

Kevin automatically let go of Edd's hand.

'What?' he asked shortly, crossing his arms as well.

'We know about you.' replied a girl snottily, flicking her short blonde hair.

'Your point being?' asked Edd, fed up already.

'We don't approve of your kind.' cut in a dark haired boy, eyes glinting dangerously.

'Well we don't approve of you, or care what you have to say.' said Kevin shortly.

'We're together, and nothing you can say will stop us.' said Edd.

'We're not going to support this.' hissed a small brown haired girl.

Just then the bell rang, signifying the end of lunch.

Kevin flipped them all off and pulled Edd into the classroom with him.

~ tbc v. soon thank for the comments and votes and reads they mean a lot :)

Kevedd - With a Little Help From My Eddजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें