The Lunch table

~before Claude is taken~

~Meredith's pov~

Claude sent me to school today. Thank god!  Now I can see all my friends, but it's the period before lunch. I'm in ELA with my favorite people.

"Spider!" a girl screamed

I saw it crawl on my desk. It was a large black one too. Of course it was Claude. I started petting it. Heck! I even put it on my shoulder. Everyone stared at me.

"It's not bothering Meredith. So all of you leave her alone." the teacher instructed.

"You know I can see your hickey." Claude whispered.

I raised my hand.

"What?" the teacher asked

"Can I take him outside?" 

"Wait til lunch"

"Fine"

This was going to be a long period. Claude was helpful giving me answers when called on. 

~TIME SKIP~

The bell rang for lunch. I went to my locker. Aria is my locker neighbor. When I walked to my locker I got looks from all the preps. 

"How was class?" Aria asked

"Well I had a visitor" I said pointing to my sholder.

"Hey Claude"

He waved his little spider leg at her. It was too cute. I giggled.

"High five" she said to him.

She put her index finger in front of him. It took him a few seconds to figure it out. His little spider leg tapped her finger. I was gonna die of cuteness. I guess I should take him to lunch. I walked with Aria to the cafeteria. I saw them already laughing.

"Hey guys" I said.

I set Claude on the table and I took my seat.

"If you squish the spider I will kick your ass." I said pointing to my boot.

Everyone nodded quickly. Not to mention everyone is kind of scared of me. I opened my lunch box to see a fancy dish. I scold Claude.

"Wow! Can I have some?" Caleb asked 

Claude hissed at him. Caleb just dropped everything and sat still.

"That's what you get when you eat organic food!" Michayla exclaimed

"Yea think the spider agreed" Kiya chimed in

"Caleb remember what happened last time you got Meredith mad." Jackie said

Everyone starts laughing. Jackie and I snorted after awhile. Claude looked concerned. 

"Claude I snort when I laugh." I said

"Who is Claude?" Jackie asked

I pointed to the spider. They all laughed again and so did I. Claude looked pissed. But then pointed to my neck. I made my hickey visible.

"Meredith who did that?" Kiya asked

"Who is the lucky guy?" Abbie asked.

I pointed to Claude. Of course they laughed their asses of again. Claude went in my bag and pulled out a black scarf. He help tie it. Everyone stopped laughing and stared. 

"That's one trained spider. Can I borrow him?" Caleb asked.

Claude went over and bit his hand. I scolded Claude again.  Caleb look at me about to ask if it's venomous. I shook my head.