Bath

~Claude's pov~

"What do you mean Claude?" She asked

"Would you like to dance?" I asked

As if Alois was listening the music started. To be specific 'Pachelbel's canon in D'. I hummed this in Meredith's ear the other night. I offered her my hand.

"I would love to dance, but i dont know how." She answered 

"Just let me guide you."  I said.

"You better not make me look like an idiot."

"I wont."

She took my gloved hand as i led us to the middle of the ball floor. I could see she was nervous.  I gaveher a warm smile to ease her. Meredith then relaxed a little bit. We did many twirls and spins. I could see the happiness in her eyes. As we danced i noticed everyone awed at us. Meredith didnt care she was in her own world. But i heard comments like

"Beautiful."

"I bet they work here. "

"She is truly a guest of honor."

"Im going to say this again. He is a lucky guy."

"They are the perfect couple in black."

"Wait isnt he a butler?"

"Gorgeous."

After listening to the comments i heard the music fade away. It wasa the end of the song when i heard Jackie yell...

"KISS HER!"

"Oh what the hell." I said

I leaned in and kissed Meredith infront of everyone. Her lips were soft as a flower petal. I just had to tell her something.I leaned back.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." She responded.

We bowed and left to go to find Alois. But that was cut by a red blob hugging Meredith.

~Meredith's pov~

I CANT BREATHE! I felt something crushing my lungs. 

"I... cant breathe..." i muttered out.

"IM SORRY!" Grell said getting off

"Thank you." I said

"No thank you! You didnt have to do that for me."

"Grell you look like a mess.  Come with me."

"Okay."

I grabbed his wrist and took the secret passage. I cant go up the stairs with him. I noticed all the cob webs in the halls. Finally we got to our room. I went in and locked the door behind us. I know the ball just started so i made a bath for Grell. I found a hair tie.

"Grell i need permission to touch your hair." I said

"Sure." He agreed

Holy shit! I get to touch his hair! I mean HOLY SHIT! I calmed my self down. I took my hair tie and put his crimson hair in a messy bun. I noticed the bath was ready. I turned off the water. 

"Grell get in." I comanded 

"Well dont watch me gut undressed."

I turned around until i heard him get in the water. I walked to him sitting in the tub. I grabbed  rag and began to wash him off. 

"You guys really went at it." I said

"You have no clue." He sighed

"You know while you were gone i had my first dance."

"Really?! With who?"

"Claude. He also said he loved me."

"You know Mer-chan that you can't love both of them."

"I know Grell! But i cant choose."

"Listen to your heart. I support you all the way."

"Thanks."

"Its no problem. But one problem here."

"What?"

"Bassy destroyed my red suit."

"Oh i can help you! Lets dry you off first."

I grabbed a towel for him. Ii lefr for him to dry off. He came out with only boxers on. Red ones. He came and sat next to me. He wrapped an arm around me.

"Grell you know you're practically naked."

"Yes i know. This is my thank you."

I got up and went to the closet. I pulled out a red dress. I held it out in front of him.

"I get to wear that?!"

"Yes."

He stood up at pulles the dress up. I had to zip it up. Perfect fit.

"Grell sit down."

He sat on the bed. I walked and sat behind him. I took out the hair tie. I had a brush in my hand. I ran the brush through his crimson hair a few times til it shined.  I decided to french side braid his hair. When i finished it was over his left shoulder.

"Shall we go?" He asked

"Hold on" i said as i grabbed the choker i was originally going to wear.

I put it on him. It completed the whole outfit. We linked arms and left the room. Yes we are two normal "girls" walking together. 

"Wait. Before we go back in and go separate ways i need to do this." He staryed

I felt his lips meet mine. For the 3rd time tonight. HOLY SHIT! I kissed him back. This might be the onlytime i get to kiss him. We pulled back for air. I looked into his sparkling emerald eyes. We continued walking until we got to the end of the passage. He kissed my cheek .

"Think about it. You need to choose soon before they find out." He said before we went separate ways.

I started walking towards Alois. He looks so lonely. I keep thinking about what Grell said. When i reached Alois he offered his hand.

"Care to dance?" He asked.

I nodded. We went to the dance floor. We started dancing. This felt different from Claude. It feels  good. Grell is right i need to choose soon. Maybe tonight  when the ball is over. I will have them all wait at the bottom of the steps. I will pick from there. I hope my heart is right...