Ending 3

~Meredith's pov~

"Claude do you mean everything you do?" I asked

"Yes i do only when it comes to you." He answered 

"What about Alois?"

"Well at one point he ment everything to me, and i ment everything to him. But when we met you our love died. I just hope the thing we have now never dies. I would never be happy again. I cant lose something so close to me again. Its  bad enough that you have feelings for Alois more than me."

"Claude i--"

"You wouldn't understand! Just go to Alois. He needs you more."

"Bu--"

"Just go!"

He turned around and walked to our room. He had a hand in a fist. The other wiped something on his face. No. Its cant be. Is he crying?! I heard him shut the door. I cant go in there now. I have to talk with Alois. I walked to the blond talking to guests. I tap his shoulder. He turned around with worry in his eyes.

"Love whats wrong?" He asked

"Has Claude ever cried?" I asked

"Once. But thats when i almost died. If he cries he cares about it deeply."

"Thank you."

"Is he crying now?"

"Yea i just am concerned for him."

"You really care for him dont you?" He held my hands

"Yes i do."

"Im letting you go. He needs you. I want to see him happy and you too. Im okay with this. I care about you. Go make him happy." He kissed my cheek.

I gave him a hug to show my gratitude. He hugged back. We pulled away. I started to make my way to our room. I hope he isn't going to kill me. I love him. He needs to know Alois let me go. Im in front of the door. I hear something lighr hit the floor.

*knock*

        *knock*

"Go away." 

Awe. This really hurts me. I opened the door. I quickly shut it behind me. I look to see that Claude had dropped his glasses. I picked them up. I noticed little droplets of water on the bottom of the lense. He is crying. My big spider is crying! I look over to see Claude sitting on the edge of the bed holding his face. I walked ovet, sat on his lap, wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his torso. I felt arms snake around me. He started to hug me back. I pulled back and looked him. Claude had wet cheeks. I cupped his cheeks in my hands. I started to wipe the tears away , but they kept coming. I pulled my hands off to grab his. I held his gloved hands. I laced our fingers together. I need him to cheer up.

"Why didn't you leave?" He asked 

"I cant leave my big spider." I answered 

"You should be with Alois."

"He let me go. He wants to see you happy."

"He does?"

"He let me go. So now you have your little spider."

"Im sorry for getting mad earlier."

"Its fine. I love you anyway!"

"You still love me?"

"Of course I do. Thats why i want to be wi--"

I was cut off with Claude's lips on mine. I can tell he loves me. I love him. Im glad Alois let me go. I hope he isn't that hurt. He seemed happy to let me go. Claude and i pulled back for air. I put his glasses back on his face. I got off of himand went to the drawer. I pulled out blsck lounge pants and tank top. I went into the bathroom and changed. When i came back out Claude was in the same thing. I walked over to him. He slid his tail coat on my arms and buttoned it. We walked over the bed.  I had my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck with my arms around his torso. Claude wrapped his arms around my waist. I love him. He is my world! He took my hand and slid a ring with a diamond spider on my finger. It was beautiful. This made my day even better. There are no words to describe my happiness and love for him. I love Claude. My big spider.

"I love you Meredith."

"I love you too Claude."

He kissed my head genlty

"You will always be my little spider."