Chill Out Lee

Ugh, this summer has gone by so fast!

I don't want to go to school and have to deal with ignorant peasants.

And mean teachers.

And creepy counselors.

And gag-worthy school lunches.

Just none of it sounds good to me, WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL I JUST WANT TO STAY HOME AND WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND LISTEN TO TØP IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!?

Well anyways, how are you all? I'm alright, just trying to get better. I hope you're all doing well, are you doing well?

I hope so, I don't like seeing people sad, it makes me sad. I soak up people's emotions and feelings and thoughts and contemplate them like the universe.

I've been told it's a good thing, and I've been told it's a bad thing. I don't know, I'm not too sure about anything right now, y'know? I'm just confused about every aspect of my life and everything around me.

Being a teenager is tough. Like I'm already being questioned about what I want to do in life and crap like that.

I don't know!? I'm 13, don't expect me to tell you how I want to live my life because you won't like it. Stupid teachers.

See what everyone wants you to say is "oh I want to go straight to college, become a doctor/lawyer, settle down, get married, and have 6 children!"

But I'm not like that, at all.

I want to make YouTube videos and help people smile. Because I know what it feels like when you can't even raise the corners of your mouth because your so tired, and just want to sleep. I know what it feel like to look into the mirror and be scared because you don't see life in your eyes, like they've been clouded over. I know what it feels like to feel unwanted.

And I don't want people to feel that way. I want to help people through Internet connection and take advantage of the way we can communicate in today's society.

I want to bring joy to the younger generation and tell them it's okay to be different, something I was told a little too late.

Sorry for my sort of waffling, but that's what you read this for, right? My thoughts and opinions?

SO ANYWAYS

I'm really hungry but it's like 2 am and I don't want to wake my parents up because that won't be good for me.

I have a weird question?

Okay, so like when it's about 3 am and you have to use the bathroom, does anyone else feel so bad about flushing the toilet?

I do.

Like I don't want to be obnoxious and wake everyone up! But I have to flush the toilet.

It makes me feel like a terrible human.

I remember one time when I was like 6, I was up at like 4 am because my sleeping schedule has always been screwed up, and I was really hungry.

And out of everything in the pantry, what did I make?

Popcorn.

Needless to say, I got in trouble by my grandma.

But I thought it was hilarious; which got me in even more trouble.

Cool.

I'm gonna go now, bye.

- Lee

8.2.15