.-.

I have been thinking too much lately.

MY BRAIN WON'T STOP PUTTING THROUGH THESE PETRIFYING SCENARIOS AND IT'S SO ANNOYING.

I'll just be sitting at my kitchen island, eating my breakfast cereal at noon and then all of a sudden.

bam.

What if my whole family dies while they're out getting groceries and I'm sitting here on my butt eating cereal. They would be so disappointed in me.... you know, I think I should go make my parents bed and sweep the floors and scrub the windows.

Me: *does all these chores to make myself feel better*

Dad: you didn't even do it right. You were supposed to use this spray for the windows

Me: *faceplam and mental screaming* time for me to go back upstairs and hide under my duvet for the rest of my life.

Brother: PLAY WITH ME YOU ARE THE WORST SISTER EVER YOU DONT LOVE ME AND I'M GOING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT

Me: I wish I had a door... so then I couLD SHOVE YOUR HEAD THROUGH IT

Parents: STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE BOTH GONNA BE IN TROUBLE

Brother: she started it

Me: see dude, that is why no one likes you.

Brother: mom! Lee is being mean! She said no one likes me!

Me: what're talking about? I meant it ironically.

Mom: Lee, don't be mean to your brother! One day you'll wish you could have the chance to be nice to him.

Me: lol k whatevs he's gonna be wishing he has someone to be mean to in 5 years when I'm peacin' outta this joint

Mom: what did I raise?

Me: a leGEND

Mom: ...

Dad: ...

Brother: ... No.

Me: k then, I'm just gonna go back upstairs and be a sad teenager again.

So yeah that's what happens, I'm not even exaggerating- well okay, maybe a bit but that always happens to me!

Today has been fun, even though I didn't really do much.

I went to the mall and got some running shoes (I'm actually doing athletics this year lol I'm gonna fail) and some perfume, and some lady stuff.

I hate getting measured for a bra, the person doing it is wrapping a measuring tape around your boobs and judging you because you have quite big/small boobs. smh.

I swear I'm the most awkward person ever when it comes to shopping,

Person: so what kinda bra are you looking for today?

Me: um- I uh- anything really...

Person: something comfortable?

Me: yeah, that.

*mental face palm*

I think my brain just shuts off when I have to make contact with humans, because I'm always so awkward and nervous.

WHY DON'T I WORK IS THERE A RETURN POLICY ON ME?

The only good thing is that tonight Big Brother comes on, if you know what that is. If you do tell me, who're you rooting for. If you don't... soz, um just tell me your.... FAVORITE COLOR.

JOHNNY MAC IS BABE.

My brother is yelling at me again, I guess I'll go 'play' with him ttfn.

- Lee

8.2.15