Fallout

oh my god... Whats going to happen?! The whole world is going to be plunged into darkness....

"Terra honey please hurry before we go to the shelter we need to tell you something!" "Ok mom I'm almost done packing!" I sprinted to find the box that had my clothes and other materials and once I found them I grabbed my back pack which I would carry it all in, as soon as I gathered all I needed I ran back towards my family and hugged them as tight as I could, until i realized they didn't have bags....~

"Hey aren't you guys gonna make bags too?" "Mom, why are you crying?"
"Terra your mother and I can't go into the shelter due to the maximum population limits."

"No, you cant be serious... I....I cant do this without you! What about the rest of my life, getting married, collage.. What will I do?!", I screamed as tears started streaming down my face.

"None of that matters now honey all that matters is that you make it through this, and stay strong." "Alright mom I trust you." "Now come on girls we need to get to the shelter quick." My dad said as he urged us toward the car.

*past all the chaos, at the shelter*

"Well, what is your name honey? "Terra" I said to the women who seemed to be a supervisor.
" Here in this shelter we have top notch scholars, medical care, and accommodations to suite your needs, and I will be the one to take care of you here." "Oh, ok thank you."

"Well terra its time for us to go now, be strong... We love you."

"I lov....
"Oh what are you talking about?" The woman said.

"At the bottom of the report it said only children were aloud, correct?" Blurted my mom

"Thats only for this shelter! There is one a few miles from here suiting adults!"

"Oh my god! Sean quick we need to get there!" "Heres a map to there" the woman replied, "ok, thank you mrs. Ummmmm..." "Call me Katrina." "Ok thank you Mrs. Katrina!" "Terra you be good, and we'll contact you when we get there, we love you honey be safe!"

" Ok I love you guys"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the last thing I ever said to them soon after they left the doors to all the shelters had to be closed due to the missiles being closer than expected, and there names were never found on the registration list for the other shelter.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*a few hours later*
"NO! Katrina, they made it you have to tell me they made it.... What am I going to do without them.... I ...." "I will be here to take care of you Terra, I promise.