Chapter 37: It Was Not Me! I Swear!!

"Sye!" Vinmir's voice rumbles through the sky. A huge gust of wind shatters the ground below my feet and flings me into the wall.

"Oomph!" I grunt in pain.

"Sye, help us!!" Vinmir pleas, dashing towards us full throttle.

"Vinmir!" Sachi exclaims, holding his arms out to him. Vinmir ignoring his gesture, shifting and glaring at me. I freeze.

"Vinmir?" I question, unsure.

"You evil son of a bitch!" Vinmir growls, eyes flickering with rage. I stumble onto my feet. Eyes on his large claws retracting, afraid.

"What? What did I do?" I ask, loudly almost screaming. Huddled up against the wall.

"You know exactly what you did, scoundrel!" Vinmir screams, I stare dejected.

"Vinmir, I don't know what I did. Please, tell me what I did wrong."

"Your Sirens killed a dozen of my pack. Now it's your turn."

"Vinmir, I didn't." I hold my hands up in defeat. Vinmir glaring.

"You son of a bitch, don't lie! Stop lying to everyone. You aren't here to save us. You're here to deceive us. You disgusting mixed breed." Vinmir shouts at me, Karim shielding me from him. Standing in front of me, glaring back.

"Don't speak to him like that! He's the only reason you're still up and kicking." Karim growls, eyes seizing up into tight red slights.

"Die!"

Vinmir dashes past Karim tossing him aside. I yelp jumping away from Vinmir's claw crashing into the stone wall. The wall crumbling. My feet smack against the raw dirt and rocks dig into my sensitive skin. I run, terrified. Hand clutching onto the kimono parting between my chest. Werewolves chase me without reason. I duck my head, a claw slicks across my face. My eyes widen. Blood drips slowly down from the wound.

"Let me go!" I stomp my feet and throw my fists down. The ground parting beneath the werewolves hind legs and devouring over 4. I gasp, covering my mouth. Angering Vinmir more, he growls under his breathe. The albino wolf fumes with hatred. "I-I didn't mean it. It was an accident."

"Liar!" He hisses, pouncing. I cover my head in the fetal position. Snapping my eyes closed.

CRASH!

"Eh?" I let out, popping my eyes open. Mouth ajar. Sachi wrestles with Vinmir. Vinmir plunging his claws into Sachi's stomach. Sachi gasps, the claw wriggles around having gone right through him. Scarlet rain drops down Sachi's jaw. He weakly brushes his claws against Vinmir's white fur face. Vinmir growls, throwing him aside. Sachi hitting the wall hard. I crawl quickly to his side. Placing my hand over his wound.

"Sachi, it's going to be okay! I'll help y- GAH!" I choke on my words. A pale white hand squeezing the very breathe from my lungs, strengthens. I claw at the strong hand engulfing my neck. Swinging my feet around.

"You killed my father." Vinmir roars in my face, before howling gruffly at the big dragon landing down behind him. Ajax hopping onto his feet storming over tackling Vinmir by the waist feet slipping back as he struggles to move the giant werewolf. Ajax tssks, spinning a web of fire snapping at Vinmir hand. The Fire rope wraps around it and flings it back. Releasing my neck.

"Ga'onachi Pashani!" Ajax commands the elves. Elves scuffle in.

Vinmir throws out his claw running it sideways. Ajax quickly does a backflip around the enormous claw, hooking the rope onto it and slamming his hands down to the earth. Binding the claws useless. Vinmir snaps his jaw. Shuffling his hind legs. Elves trap him to the earth, hooking his legs down. Then Ajax ends it. Wrapping a protective rope around Vinmir's neck and entrapping him into the earth. Vinmir bares his roughly sharp teeth. Warning us.