Ch. 3

(Michelle's POV)

I heard shouting from the halls as my door opened.

"Put me down I really hate being manhandled, and you can't do this, I'm not gonna talk to her". She said as one of my secret service men put her down.

I watched as she punched him in the chest. And he shrugged his shoulders saying it didn't even hurt. And he closes the door behind him and she kicked it shaking the door handle trying to escape.

Then she ran over to the window but it was locked too. I watched in amusement as she banged on the soundproof window shouting for help.

"It won't work those windows are soundproof". I said to see her jump at the sound of my voice which made me smile.

She turned around to face me slowly. She held so much fear in her eyes as she back away closer to the wall.

"Sit". I commanded her but she stays in the same spot she was in. This angered me.

"I said Sit"! I yelled at her which caused her to jump again. I watch as she slowly walked over and sat in one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"So Ms. Brown you think you can insult me and get away with it so easily". "Well you thought so very wrong". I said eyeing her up and down.

Ever since Barack started having that affair I've had to act like the perfect wife for T.V., the cameras, news, and talk shows like everything is just so peachy. I had this attraction to women, but this woman she's got a grip on me.

(Gwendolyn's POV)

"Ms. Brown you are walking on thin ice right now because of that outburst to me on national television". She said looking me up and down.

This lady scared me because everyone said she is just as bad as Obama when people anger her.

"Ms. Brown I've thought that I will let you off with a warning, but you will be under my watch at all times and that daughter of your life is on the line so one slip up and". She took a pencil and held it in front of my face then snap it in half with her thumb.

(Michelle's POV)

Her eyes widen in fear for her daughter.

"You wouldn't". She whispered but it came out more of a squeak.

"Oh but truly I would Ms. Brown you and your daughter belong to me now which means that you will be living under me and I control everything that you own or is under your name". I said explaining to her.

"This means whatever you do comes to me first and no one can stop me but if you cooperate then things will go well for you". I finish explaining to her.

"I will not be under your watch and I will not cooperate with this"! She said.

"Oh but your sweet innocent good child". I said smirking.

"I'm not going to let this happen and you will stay away from my baby". She said standing up to leave.

"Oh before you go Ms. Brown, you will be coming back to work tomorrow and if you don't I'll find you wherever you go". I said handing her the tag she threw away.

I watched as she took the tag and stuck in her back pocket. I called for my guards to open them for her. She stormed out of my office.

"This is going to be one bumpy ride". I say to myself sitting down and calling in Maria my assistant.

"Yes, Michelle..."? She sitting at the end of my desk examining her nails.

"Maria what was Ms. Brown's first name I need you to track her down for me, and I need all information on her". "Credit card info, payments, background history, I also need info on the little girl". I say going threw some papers.

"Okay why you need info on poor little Gwendolyn she does her job very well and she doesn't get paid enough to clean this place".
Maria says looking at her nails.

"What do you mean by that Maria"? I say confused.

"You gonna have to find that out yourself, but I'll get you her info". She said with a saddened face.