Ch. 6

To be honest I didn't think anyone really liked this book. But I guess some people wanna Gwen (Aka Janet) Make it without musical talents. You know her just being normal and in a struggle like most people. I'll try to keep this book updated as well.

-
-
-

Michelle's POV

I'm now sitting in the back of one of the white limousines, outside across the street from Gwendolyn's new place of work. She's been here for three days and from the looks of it, she's got the hang of every task they've given her.

I watch her throw the windows of the diner, as her beautiful body twists and turns to get through people and past a few tables. She smiles at a couple and there baby girl, who has a hand and mouth full of grits.

Gwendolyn kindly wipes the little baby's face clean and walks over to an elderly man pouring him more coffee. I glare as the old man watches my baby's ass as she walks off.

Who could resist not to look? The diner's uniform looks so good on her. It shows every little curve. She might as well be working for Hooters.

What shall we do Ma'am? Gary my most trusted secret service agent. I look from him back to the diner and smirk.

How about we have some breakfast, Gary? Just you, me and the crew. I say making him nod and whisper to the driver.

We are driven across the street into the diner's parking lot, and I wait for the door to be opened.

Gwendolyn's POV

After coming back from the kitchen, I see my co-workers looking out the window in awe. I just simply shake my head, knowing it might be a high roller. I hear the bell of the diner ring, and Karen my new boss frantically greets them.

Karen quickly pulls me into the kitchen and begins prepping me.

Gwendolyn, we have a very very important and special guest here with us, and they've requested that your server them. This could get us all the business we need, and on the map even. She says in breathe while turning red and I giggle.

Karen, it's okay I understand it's important to you, and I won't let you down. I smile and rub her back, getting her to calm down.

Jasmine a girl around my age comes stomping into the kitchen. Of all the people I've never meet someone so persistent, and I just wanted to get her a drink. Jas says while hopping up and sitting on the counter causing us to laugh.

They can be that back I think to myself. I grab a notepad and pen, as Karen tightens the apron around my waist. I walk out over to the last table in my section with my head down.

Welcome to Barnes, what would like like to try off of our menu to... I freeze up when I see who it is.

I would like to have one Gwendolyn to go, please. Michelle says standing up and begins walking towards me.

I look around for help, but everyone has been ushered outside to their vehicles. I continue to back up slowly as Michelle lightly knocks over the chairs that I pull between us.

H How did you find me? I ask as I look into the window of the kitchen seeing the horrified looks on Karen, Jas, and the cook Fred's face.

Your not that hard to track down my queen. I'll always be able to find you. Michelle says losing the tie on her pantsuit, as she gets closer.

My back hits the wall, and I quickly close my eyes as her arms block each side of me. I can feel her breath on my skin.

You can't hide from me Gwendolyn, and I love a good chase. She says lowly as she begins to place kisses on my neck.

I quickly go to push her off, but she grabs both my wrist in one hand and puts them above my head. With her other hand, she takes hold of my face.

Don't ever try to pull away from me again. You and A'nyia will be moving to my vacation house at the end of this week, try to run and there will be consequences. She says with a dark look in her eyes, she let's go of me leaving the diner.

Karen, Jas, and Fred rush out of the kitchen. Fred goes to lock the diner doors to keep anyone out.

Gwen? Gwen! Gwendolyn sweetie?!? Karen shouts as I stand there in shock but her calling causes me to break down in tears and my breathing gets out of hand, as I sink to the floor bring them with me.

Gwen we won't let them hurt you or little Ny Ny. Jas says with confidence.

She can't make me, she just can't. I begin but Karen hushes me while rubbing my back. Jas hugs me from behind, while Fred guards the door holding a baseball bat.

Enjoy
Vote
Comment