Chapter 6 part 2

Happy POV

whoa....I've never seen Natsu like that before....he must've really liked (Y/N).....

(E/N) POV

I wish I didn't have to end it like that....but if we don't get going soon the snake will hurt people.....

(Y/N) POV

I'm ready to beat up this snake...I just know I can help Natsu...then we can get back to that conversation...I want to finish it so bad! but we have work to do first...

At The Location Of The Snake

Natsu POV

"there he is..." I see (Y/N) shake a little

"he's really big..." I give her a grin

"Don't worry! we can do this! I just know we can! you're going to help me right?" what a stupid question, I face palm myself, I'm an idiot...

"of c-c-c-course I w-will!" she's shaking even more now....great look what you've done Natsu...

then the ground rumbles

"looks like he noticed us...." I light my hand on fire ready to fight, I see (Y/N) getting ready as well...but with less confidence...

the snake lashes at me "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!!!" it hit him and pushed him back a little

"(ELEMENT) DRAGON ROAR!!!!" I hear (Y/N) yell,the snake was hurt by it

"good job (Y/N)! you're doing great!"

(Y/N) POV

those words gave me confidence to fight back stronger...thanks Natsu...

"(ELEMENT) DRAGON KICK!!!" I knocked him strait on the head which hurt him but then I feel teeth around my waist...

"(Y/N)!!!!!" I hear Natsu scream before I blacked out

Natsu POV

she passed out! I have to save her right now! but I can't use my roar! she'll get caught in it!

"FIRE DRAGON SWORD HORN!!!!" I hit the snake in the stomach area which made him drop (Y/N) who is falling right now,I have to catch her!!

(Y/N) POV

I can feel the snakes teeth realise me....I'm falling now....save me Natsu...,then I feel warm arms around me...I open my eyes to see Natsu there...

"Natsu..." he looks down at me worried

"are you ok?!"

"yeah...I'm fine...can you let me still fight? please?"

"but you're hurt! you're bleeding!!" he looks terrified...I look down and my waist to see blood...I didn't even feel it...

"I'm fine...it doesn't even hurt...."

"that's even worse! I can't let you fight anymore! you stay here..." he carefully puts me on the ground and jumps up to the snakes face

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!!" the snake became burnt in the face and falls over...looks like he did it....Natsu running up to me is the last thing I see before I black out again...

Natsu POV

"look (Y/N)! I did it!" I yell before I see she passed out again

I run over to her and pick her up princess style

"(Y/N)-Sama!!" I see (E/N) looking worriedly at (Y/N) in my arms

"don't worry about her (E/N)...she only passed out..." I hear her sigh in relief