Chapter 7 Part 2

(Y/N) POV

"Happy!! (E/N)!! Where are you!!" Natsu and I have been searching for about thirty minutes.....I'm starting to get worried about them....what happened anyway? why did the train crash in the first place? was it really just an accident? or is it worse than I imagine?

I try to call for (E/N) and Happy too, but I'm so weak my voice stopped working....I'm shaking from head to toe from all the pain in my body....it hurts so bad....so instead of calling for them I'll use my nose to sniff them out, so I sniff the air hoping to catch their scent....I can smell them! but....how do I tell Natsu? I can't speak....so I poke his shoulder hoping to catch his attention

he turns his head to look at me "what is it (Y/N)?" I motion to show I can't speak

"you lost your voice?" he asks which in return I nod

"ok, so what did you need?" I poke my nose and do a sniffing motion

"you smell them?!" He asks quite impatiently, I nod again, wow...he's smarter than I give him credit for...

"Alright! Good Job (Y/N)!" with that he sniffs the air, catches their scent and follows it...

It took us a while to get to them...but when we did....it was a traumatizing sight to behold....(E/N).....is alive...but is covered in blood and is breathing heavily....I wanted to get down and help her.....but I know Natsu wouldn't let me.....
But then Natsu crouches down..."you want to help her don't you....?" He says in a calm, serious tone
I nod...knowing I still can't speak...
"Well go on....I'll go find Happy...."
I carefully get off his back...trying not to stand on my legs, do I crawl over to where (E/N) is...
"(E/N)?" I strain to say..."you.....ok.....?"
I hear her make a tiny mewing sound...
"Good.....now.....let's get you.....outta.....there...." I give her the strongest smile I can give in this state...then I start pulling on the rubble above her...even though my legs are broken I stand up on them again ignoring the pain...

"(Y/N)-Sama.....! Don't.....!" (E/N) is straining to say...but I won't give up so easily....! After a while I finally pull her out of the rubble and fall down hugging her...

"I'm....so glad you're safe....I was worried about you....."
"But (Y/N)-Sama...your legs....how did you stand up just now.....?"
I was wincing from the pain..."because you needed my help....I had to do whatever it took to save you....but don't worry....we'll fix my legs when we get back to the guild..."
She nods starting to smile...
Natsu POV

I sniff  around for Happy....hoping he's alright....

"HAPPY!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I call out to him

"help.......me....." my eyes go wide, that was Happy! I look around at everyone seeing grown-up's carrying out other grown-up's from the rubble....looks like (Y/N) and I were the only kids on board....that's good....I see Happy's tail coming from one of the rubble piles so I run over to that spot

"Happy!! you ok?!"

"Yeah......but I'd like some fish right about now....hey could you do me a favor....?"

"what is it Happy?"

"could you.......get me outta here so I can have some fish for breakfast?"

I smile, knowing he's not acting any different from any other day "sure pal..." I grab hold of the rubble above him and start pulling on it....

"almost got it....!" I strain to say, then I pull it off Happy and toss it to the side and pick Happy up

"better?" I ask with a grin on my face

"yep....now get me some fish!" he says smiling like there's no tomorrow.....

"sure thing little buddy....but we need to catch up to (Y/N) and (E/N) first..." I'm a little worried about (Y/N)....I shouldn't have left her by herself...but I had to save Happy...

"what are you waiting for Natsu?" I snap out of my thoughts

"Oh! right! my bad!" I start walking to where I left (Y/N)...

(Y/N) POV

where is he? he's been gone for some time....I hope he and Happy are alright.....

"you ok (Y/N)-Sama....?" I look at her

"yeah I'm ok....I'm just worried about Natsu...."

"Hey! I'm right here!" I look up, looks like he found Happy safe and sound....I smile knowing Happy is ok....

"I'm glad you're safe Happy...." he looks at me worried

" (Y/N)....? what happened to your legs?"

"oh that.....they're broken...." then Liah says something that shall embarrass me...

"she stood up on them to save me Natsu-Sama.....she needs medical attention immediately...."

he looks at me with worry all over his face.... " (Y/N)....you stood up on your legs? are you ok?" I blush from embarrassment...."I-I-I'm ok! it was nothing!"

"I don't think it was just nothing (Y/N)....we need to get you and the others back to the Guild...." he picks me and (E/N) up and starts walking....I see sweat on his face and he's breathing heavy"

"Natsu? you ok....?" he doesn't say anything for a few moments....

"Yeah.....once we get there I'll be even better.....so don't worry about it...." what he said just made me even more worried....but I'll let him say that for now...I'll press him on the matter later.....once we get there....

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN