new school ,new people

«Edited»

Marissa's POV ·

I opened the doors of a new school "great this is going to be fun"

I say to myself as I see people watching me as I scam the inside of the large school.

As I was walking down to the main office I could hear boys whistling and howling at me "mm let me tap that ass" I hear from one of the jocks, I look back at him and roll my eyes.

I get to the main office and ask one of the middle aged women

"hi I'm Marissa im new sorry to bother but I don't know where I'm supposed to go" I say to her and I stand in front of her desk.

"Oh yes hello dear " she says to me with a big smile.

"Hi I'm sorry but I don't know where I'm going can I please have directions to where I'm supposed to go"i ask

"Oh of course dear here sit down and ill go find someone to guide you to your class" she says while pulling out an office chair.

"Thank you " I say before she leaves.

I sit down and zone out and I think know to myself " this should be exciting" I think sarcastically.

I get interrupted by a woman Maybe in her late 30's.

"Hello sweetie ill be showing you to you class I'm ms. Gonzalez your concealer for the school" she says smiling while handing out her hand.

I shake her hand and say "thank you " " no problem at all dear" she says.

We walk out of the main office and I hand her my schedule "ah Mr.Greg's he's a tough one "she says.

I sign and continue walking we get to a classroom that says on the door science.

"Good luck sweetheart" she says patting my back. I watch as she walks away and take a deep breath.

I open the door to see everyone staring , "h-h i I'm Marissa I'm new" I say stuttering.

"Oh yea hello dear " Mr Greg says.

"Ok everyone we have a new student say hi to Marissa " he says gesturing to me.

"Hi " the class says.

"Hi " I say and give a friendly wave.

"Ok Marissa you can sit by" he says scanning the class.

"Mikey"he says . I look around and see an hot boy popping his head up.

"M-me " the boy says

"Yes you " Mr. Greg says the boy pats his seat next to him.

I walk to my seat and see that the boy is smiling.

"Hi I'm Mikey " he says.

"Hello I'm Marissa" I say back.

I take my textbook out and turn to the page 67 Mr. Greg told us to be on.

"Ok everyone so we are going to be partnering up for a project, and you are going to be partnering up with your table buddy, you guys are going to be making a statement on the food system" he says.

"Uhhhhh" everyone groans.

"Oh shush " he says.

I grab my notebook from my backpack and put it on my desk.

"Ok so how do you want to do this "Mikey says.

"Um I don't know what do you want to do"I ask

"Ok how about you come to my house today and tomorrow your house " he says.