Party at the dolan twins part :2

We get to her house and she gives me some vodka and I say "shit bitch your still the same as I remember " I say and run upstairs with it.
We get to her room and she does my hair and makeup.
She finishes up and she looks at me in awe "shit bitch Mikey best protect you because you like finer that fuck " she says I look at her confused then I look in her body sized mirror and I look at myself "who's this sexy bitch" I say. (I'm in the right on the top) "fuck bitch your ass if you were single rn is fuck you "she says.
We both laugh and we dink some vodka and FaceTime her friend.
I then look at the time and we still have another 5 hours.
"Hey babe do you want me to tell Jason to hit us up with some weed" Elena says. (I'm not sure if she actually smokes weed)
"fuck yea bro " I say.
"Ok let me call him real quickly" she says.
Jason gets here 15 minutes later to drop off the weed and I pay him 20 bucks for a couple nugs.
She gets her pipe and asks if I want greens, I of course wanted it so I grab it from her hands and I suck in the smoke dude he god the good shit a hour later we were both high and she tells me something I didn't expect.
"Wanna fuck" she say and grabs my thigh.
"Shit dude your high asf " I say.
"Come on " she says.
She then grabs my face and kisses me,
Me and her had went out once before I moved.
We start to have a heated make out session and then my phone starts to ring.
She grunts and moves away and goes to the bathroom.
"Hello" I pick up the phone
"Hey babe it me Mikey in ready for you to pick me up" he says.
"Ok be there in 20 minutes " I say.
I hang out the phone and I tell Elena that it's time to go.
We get in the car and then we drive to Mikey's house and pick him up.
MIKEY'S POV:
I look at my phone to see that Marissa had texted me saying "im here" I go outside and see her jeep I open the car and look at the driver.
"Babe who's this "I say and look in the back.
"Baby it's me as I told you Elena gave me a makeover silly" she says and stares at me with her sexy smirk.
"Omfg babe Jesus Christ you gave me a heart attack" I say and kiss her.
"Haha sorry babe thought I'd look good for you tonight "she says and winks at me while biting her lip.
"Ok let's go before we get physical"i say and puts his seatbelt on.
MARISSA'S POV:
I plug in my phone into the car to put music on and or nah by the weeknd comes on.
We begin I sing and I could feel Mikey's hand in my inner thigh I look over at Mikey and he looks at me and winks at me and says in my ear "this is what you get for teasing me baby" that sent shivers down my spin and I moan after he comes closer to my area.
"Tonight baby your mine"he says.
We get to the Dolan twins house and I stop the car and I say back in his ear "we will see "and I kiss his neck and he moans and I say "gotcha".
We walk inside and I feel Mikey's hand around my waist.
We walk inside and get greeted by the boys.
We say our hi's and me and Mikey walk off as Elena walks off with some random boy.

(If you don't like sexual content then stop here and I'll say when to stop at the bottom)

We walk to a table full of alcohol and I take a drink with some vodka.
I chug it and I had Mikey some , he also drinks it and we take a few shots and me and Mikey walk to the middle of the room dancing to practice by drake I start to grind and twerk a little in him and I could feel his bulge.
"Let's go upstairs babygirl" he says and I then bite my lip.
Me and Mikey walk upstairs tripping over every step. We get to a bedroom and he locks the door and pushes my gently on the bed.
He then hovers over me and kisses my neck looking for my soft spot and he kisses it and I moan a little .
He smiles and then smirks up at me, and forces himself on me he kisses me in surprise and then tugs at my shirt, I allow him o take it off and he then looks down at my breasts in wow he looks at me and I tug at his shirt , he takes it off and I look at him I'm not that shocked because I've seen him with his shirt off before and he kisses the middle of my boobs and starts to suck down on both tops of my boobs I moan and he looks at me for permission I nod and he takes off my shorts with my white lace thong matching with my bra we looks at me up and down and looks at me in amazement.
"Your body baby" he say and looks at me in my eyes.
"It's ok" I say.
"Baby you know how to take care of yourself" he says.
I smirk and he goes back to kissing me, he then take off my panties and looks at me for permission I nod and he enters 2 fingers in me,twitch from the pain and he looks at me and says "we don't have to do this"he says
"Baby I want to"I say.
"He starts to pump him fingers in me and the sensation went away and I start to moan as he continues.
"Baby don't stop..... Faster....harder"I say and then he stops.
"My turn" he says.
I smile to myself and I think I'm gonna tease.
I push him on the bed and I kiss him and I take off his shirt and I miss I'm down all the way down to the hem of his boxers.
I then look at him and Take off his pants and I go up to his face and kiss him and I start to rub his erection.
I go back down and leave hickeys and the way down to is boxers.
I take off his boxers to see his dick and I look at him in wow and he smiles and I kiss the tip he moans and I swirl my tongue around it before I put it all in my mouth.
I start to pump my hands up and down and I kiss it and I put it all in my mouth and I kept sucking until he came.
I start to kiss him again and he looks at me with lust in his eyes and and he hovers over me and he places himself at my entrance.
"If you want me to stop just let me know" he says.
I nod my head and he slowly slides in and I wince in pain.
He starts to go in and out and the pain is gone I start to moan and I pushed myself onto of him and I whisper "mommy bus incontrovertible now babe" and he buys his lip.
He puts his head back as I push myself into him more and I moan louder and he grabs my hips and moves me up and down.
"I'm gonna cum babe" he tries to say.
"Ik me to baby" i say.
"Hold it in baby "he says.
"I'll try" I say.
He pushes himself deport and harder into me and I have an orgasm and he says "now" I then cum and I feel some warm liquid in me.
I fall over and I land next to Mikey.
"I love you babygirl"he says and kisses me.
"I love you to"I say and I ment it for once in a real relationship.
We get dressed and I see Elena dancing with a boy.
"We're leaving let's go" I say.
"Ugg now"she says.
"Yes now "I say.
"Uff ok bye baby "she says and kisses the boy again.
We leave and I could tell she is drunk.
We get to her house and I said "I'll be right back" and he says"ok babe I'll be here"and kisses me.
I take her inside and I put her to bed and I get in the car and Mikey is asleep.
I crawl on top of him down  I kiss him and I feel him wake up and he kisses back.
"Hahah wake up" I say and get back in the drivers seat.
"Ohhhh ok wanna spend the night babe"he says.
"Um sure I'll just tell my mom I'll be there to get my stuff"I say.
"No it's ok ill let you borrow some stuff" he says and winks.
I blush and I say "ok " and I wink back.
I start the car and I feel Mikey's hand in my thigh.
We get to his house and I already texted my mom and told him I was going to a friends house and she said it was ok.
We walk in and I jumped on Mikey's waist and he takes me to the game room/theater room.
We decide we want to watch elf since it's almost Christmas.
We finish watching the movie along with some junk food and we walk up to Mikey's room saying goodnight to Susan and Tommy,we walk in his room with me in Mikey's arms and he sets me down in the bed while he gets me some pjs.
We shakes me and gives me s black v neck and some black boxers.
I go to his bathroom and I change and wash my face and I get in bed with Mikey and turn off the lights I put my arm over his chest and my leg over his waist.
He kisses me goodnight and says "goodnight babygirl love you I'm so lucky to have you" and I smile and peck his lips and say the same thing back.
I start to feel my eyelids getting heavy and I close then and fall asleep next to the love of my life.

*hey guys that's for reading this it means a lot* 😘😘😘