party at the Dolans

Marissa's POV:

I wake up from the sound of an alarm I look at my phone and stop my alarm and get up and get ready.

I get in the shower and wash my body and hair I get out and dry my body I grab the clothes that I wore before.

I walk back out of my bathroom and I grab some clothes to wear and I change in my room since mikey is still sleeping.

Mikey's POV:

I wake up and half get up to see Marissa only in her bra and underwear, I smile and pretend to go back to sleep until she goes back into the bathroom.

I go on my phone and I wait for her to come back In her room.

Marissa's POV:

I walk out of the bathroom finishing my hair and makeup and I walk back out to see Mikey on his phone.

"hey babe" I say and put on my socks.

"nice body I saw you changing " he says and winks at me.

"awe gross Mikey how did you know I was changing" I say and cover my face.

" I just woke up and saw you in your bra and underwear and I just want to say ..... damn" he says.

"ew Mikey don't be so cocky" I say and slap his arm.

"ow ok now you gonna get it " Mikey says and grabs me and starts to tickle me.

"Mikey haha stop I. I can't breath" I say and try to get him off me.

"ok ill stop if you give me kiss" he says.

"ok , ok I surrender you win" I say

" yay come here" he says and pushes me towards him.

"ok one kiss" I say.

I lean In and kiss him I try to pull away but Mikey pulls me more into him , I give in and I kiss back.

we kiss for about a minute or two and I pull back.

"wow that was" I say.

"perfect and ........ wow" mikey says.

" yea" I say.

"well we best get going or we'll be late " i say and get up.

"were we going " he says and puts on his black shorts over him grey calvin klein underwear.

my eyes widen and I look away I look back a little and I see his abs I look for awhile and I guess Mikey noticed because he came over to me and kissed me.

I get surprised at first but kiss back I bite him lip and tug on him bottom lip which makes him moan a little, I smile and begin to kiss him.

I pull back and I walk away teasing him and seeing what he would do.

he runs up from behind me and grabs me from behind and runs with me on his shoulder downstairs.

"Mikey put me down please" I say and poke his butt.

"no never !!!" he says and starts to poke my butt back.

"stop that tickles" I say and start to tickle his armpits.

"stopppp" he says and almost falls .

We fall on the ground from laughing we get up and Mikey puts his hand on my hips.

"what are you doing babe" I say as he pulls me closer.

"just relax babe" he says and kisses my neck.