Youtube video

Marissa's POV:

I wake up and look at the time and see that it's 8:30 and that Liam had texted me.
Hey marissa my house At 10 so we could shoot the video - kian🤓💩

I read the text and shake Mikey to take me home he gets dressed and I see that he had a boner.
"You left your little friend hanging😂"I say and laugh.
"Hah very funny..shut up, it's not my fault you did this" he says.
"Yea ok😂😂" I say and walk away.
"But can you please take me or can I borrow your car "I say.
"Yea go ahead but later at 4:00 your mine" he says and gives me a hug and kiss.
"Ok bye thanks baby" I say and give him a quick hug and kiss back.

I walk out of his house and go to his jet black jeep and I drive to my house to get ready. I get dressed and I do my hair and makeup.
I text kian to text me his address and what kind of video we are going to do.
I wait in my living room and eat a peach while I wait.
"Hey Mariss it's me kian here is the address $%}*{*^|>^\%##>€]€ and we are just doing a challenge visor with Jc"he replies.
"Ok I'll be there in 1 hour bye I'll text you when I'm about 5minutes there" I say.
"Ok bye Mariss ❤️" he says back
"Bye"I say and grab my car keys and leave.
I get to the house with Taco Bell and Starbucks.
I knock on the door and I could here kian at the door.
"Oh my god hey gurl come in you brought Taco Bell and Starbucks"he says and kisses my cheek.
"Omg hey kian yes I did I was hungry and I thought you guys might be too" I say and kiss his cheek.
"Omg is that Marissa I hear"Jc yells.
"Yes it is "I yell back and I see Jc running to the door.
"Omg hi gurl I haven't seen you in forever"he says in a girl voice and hugs me.
"Ikr haha "I say and hug him back.
"And you brought food YASSS" he says and grabs the Taco Bell out of my hands.
Me and kian laugh and walk to the kitchen where Jc was.
We eat and talk about random things like old memories and what's new and stuff.
We finish eating the food and we make the video it was basically a drinking challenge and I won so I got to slap them with whipped cream, and I turned into a war with the whipped cream.
I get in the shower and I spend the night at there house since I live kinda far.
I wanted to sleep with kian so I did and I get ready for bed which is wash my face brush my teeth and they gave me an extra tooth brush and take a shower.
I start to sing in the shower and I hear the door open so I ignore it,and the next thing I knew I was being recorded and I got cold ass water poured on me.
"OMFG YOU GUYS ARE DEAD"I yell.
"Hahaha then come out and come get some babe.
"I would but I'm naked"I say and cover myself.
"We literally got her naked bro 😂😏" Jc says.
"Ugh get out let me change"I say.
"They walk out and let me change and they leave me a pair of tight boxers and a kinda small white tshirt which I guess is Jc's.
I walk out and get some silly string from kians room.
I walk downstairs to see them laughing there butts off and watching the video.
"PAY BACK BITCHES"I yell and spray them.
"Ok ok we surrender" they say.
"Hahah good "I say and blow on the top in the can.
They laugh and say that they are going to bed.
"Ok me too lets go to bed kian" I say.
"Goodnight Jc love you boo"I say and kiss his cheek and give him a hug.
"Night babe see you in da morning"he says and does the same and goes to bed.
"Let's go babe"kian says and takes me too his room.
"Ugh carry me please"I say and put my arms up.
"Fine"he says and picks me up gently off the floor.
We get upstairs and he lays me gently on his bed.
"Kian could I borrow some clothes please"I say.
"Yea sure babe hold on"he says and ford through his closet.
"Here"he says and hands me some tight boxers and a big v neck which shows my chest.
"Thanks,turn around "I say and he obeys what I say.
I finish getting dressed so I jump on the bed and startle kian.
"He lays down next to me and I cradle his body with my leg on his hips and my hands on his chest.
"Goodnight Kian "I say and kiss his cheek.
"Night Mariss "he says and kisses my forehead.
I smile and feel myself fallin asleep by the spoons of his breaths.

Thank you guys for reading I hope you all like it comment if I made any mistakes and I'll be sure to fix them thank you 😘😘