Road Trip!!

Marissa's POV:
I wake up the next morning to sleeping Kian I smile to myself and I get up and go to the kitchen to cook some food for them I ended up making pancakes, eggs and bacon. I go to there rooms to wake them up , and right as I open Jc's room I get tackled with kisses with a large dog, Jc then wakes up and gets the dog off we both laugh it of and think about pranking Kian.
I recored and Jc gets the whipped cream we quietly walk to Kian and he slaps Kian, we both start bursting in laughter  which causes Kian to wake up.
" Hahahah come on guys I cooked breakfast if you what any" I say and they both run past me running downstairs and into the kitchen.
I walk in and I see them enjoying there food I smile to myself and quickly eat.
I finish eating and I go upstairs to get my camera and other things.
"Hey guys well I got to go hit me up alright I'll text y'all later bye guys love luh" I say and kiss both of them on there cheeks.
"Alright well we are going to be going to see the rest of the boys in a couple hours if you want to come im pretty sure that they won't mind" Kian says and Jc agrees.
"Oh really yeah sure just text me and I'll come pick you guys up or you could come pick me up or whatever" I say.
"We will pick you up" they say.
"Ok well just text me and tell me when to start getting ready and all that so yeah bye guys love y'all" I say and hug them.
"Ok love you too" they say and hug me and kiss my cheek.
I walk out of there house and drive off in Mikey's car.
I get to Mikey's house and drop it off and I see if Mikey wanted to hang out but Susan said that he wasn't home.
I then walk back home since it's only a couple blocked down from his house, I pack some stuff that I feel like I am gonna need I pick out an outfit (pic in the beginning).
I then go down stairs and see my Sister Aaliyah I ask her if she wanted to go get some food and she agreed we go get some Wendy's and get some hamburgers we then drive home and finish eating our food that we bought.
We both go upstairs to my bedroom and watch some tv, I get up from my bed and I get all my stuff together I pack my camera,wallet extra clothes just in case and a Journal  and wallet.
I then walk to my closet and pick out a comfortable outfit to wear.
I finish getting ready and I get a text from Kian saying that they are at my house.
"Hey sis I got to go I'm be back by tonight love you" I say and kiss her cheek and leave her some money.
"Ok thanks love you" she says and does the same and kiss my cheek.
I leave my house walking outside seeing a big rv I walk inside and see all the boys on there phone not realizing that they where coming to pick my up, they look up after throwing my bags at Sam.
"Ouch that hurt- OMG MARISSA" he says and runs up to me hugging me.
The other boys realize that I am there and also run up and hug me.
"Ok, ok guys I miss my I guys too but I can't breath" I say laughing.
"Sorry" they say together.
I then I see that Trevor walks out of the bathroom.
He looks up and screams when seeing me.
"AHAHAHHA OMFG GIRL"he says and runs up to me tackling me to the floor.
"OMG TREVVY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"I say and hug him tightly.
"Yeah,yeah you kissed him but we all know that you missed me the most"says Connor.
"Aww Connor lol love you" I say and kiss his cheek.
"Awe I feel loved he says and holds his cheek in each hand.
We all laugh and get seated on the bus
i then go and lay down on the bed in the back following by Sam.
He jumps on the bed scaring me so I slap him arm.
"Sam you scared the shit out of me" I say.
"Sorry babygirl" he says and laughs.
"It's ok just don't do it again or you won't be able to wake up with a dick" I say.
"Ok ,ok dang lol" he says in laughter.
"Lmao I'm joking boo" I say and get up.
"I know you love me" he says.
"Yeah sure say what you what Sam"I say laughing.
He then rolls his eyes and lays down next to me touching my thigh and biting his lip I then quickly get up and go to find some food because I'm hungry af.
I get sad because they didn't have any food I walk over to Jc since he was driving and sit night next to him in the passenger side.
"Can we please stop for some food bæ" I say.
"Yeah we could go to the store and just buy a lot of food" he says concentrating on the road.
"YAY thanks bae" I says and hug him.
We get to the store and we end up getting more food than I thought we would get.
We hop back onto the rv and start to eat I take some Arizona and some hot Cheetos and a bag of candy.
I go back to my bed and see Sam come in locking the door behind him.
I then turn on the tv to Netflix and put in The Walking Dead. Sam then continues to do what he did before but then tries to kiss me.
"Sam what are you doing" I say moving away from him.

"Come on baby please"he says moving closer to me.

"No Sam I can't believe your doing this when you know I have a boyfriend" I yell at him, then storming out of the room crying.
"Yo marissa what is wrong are you ok" Connor says seeing me and getting up to me.
"Sam was trying to kiss me and touch me when he knows I have a boyfriend" I say sobbing.

"Ohh it's ok you don't need to cry I'll cry with you ok" he says pretending to cry which makes me laugh.
"Connor stop its not funny" I say laughing.

"It's not funny" he says and still pretends to cry.

"Ok ,ok it's funny. Thanks con" I say and hug him.

"Anything for my baby sis" he says and kisses my forehead.

"Well i don't know abou toto but I'm hungry" Connor says.

"Me too" I say.

"Hey Jc can we stop by Wendy's I'll pay" I say.

"OMG yeahhhhh" he says.

"Lmao ok let's go" I say.

I walk back to the bedroom and grab my backpack and tell Sam we are going to Wendy's.
He says ok and leaves the room I close the door and lock it and change into some kaki joggers and a black crop top with some red vans and a vans SnapBack.
I get out and I see all the boys waiting for me to finish getting ready.

"what are you guys looking at LETS EAT"i yell and run out of the bus tripping over Ricky

"wow girl yo need to chill" Kian says

"sorry im just excited " i say

"to eat food" Sam says

"SAMMEEE" Connor says

"yassss" i yell and me and Connor run inside together.

we all walk to the front and i immediately go to the front i order and wait in the back of wendys and wait for the rest to order