Chapter four: When Will Prince Charming Sweep Me Away?

Izzy's POV

I hated the fact that Emily's parents gave us a curfew, it was dumb, and unfair. It made me feel like they didn't trust us. But, then again they shouldn't, because if I had to stay in that place for one more second I would have ended up punching someone.

I sat on the amp, taking off my tiara. I took it off in realization of how stupid I looked. Everyone was dressed in shorts or skirts, then there was me. I was an outcast. I was the one everyone was laughing at. I tried to hold back the water works, but it failed. The tears slowly poured out. For, a while I fought them, but then some rude-ignorant fans decided to say some hurtful things and I couldn't help it.

"Aww is the princess crying?" The same blonde from eairler stood beside the amp.

"Did your little boyfriend dump you?" Another skanky girl made air-quations around the word boyfriend.

"You're making a fool out of yourself."  I had a circle of girls around me.

"Where's your prince charming?" One of the girls laughed, causing all the others to follow.

"Take a step back, think of what you've done. Words are powerful, words can hurt, words can kill." I mumbled to myself. These are the few words that always got me to feel better when I was being picked on. 

"What are you talking about?" The same blonde girl who started this all rolled her eyes.

"I'm talking about you needing to grow up, stop being a pathetic loser, who picks on people just to feel better about thenmselves. You can leave." I pushed her away.

"Loser." She coughed, and turned away, heading towards the bathroom with the rest of her group.

I checked my Ipod, it was now 10:58 and Emily was no where in sight. She probably was backstage making out with Connor. It wasn't fair she hit it off so well with him, and I had become the creepy girl who scared Riley half to death. In realisation of the time, I wiped away my tears and prepared myself to leave.

Emily came barging from backstage, grabbing me by my arm.  She was to wrapped up in leaving that she didn't even realise I had been crying.

Emily's P.O.V.

I glance over at Izzy before turning my eyes back to the road. She turns the radio up, but I turn it off.  

"Dude, what the hell?" she asks.  

"My car. What's wrong? I know you're crying," I say. She sniffles.  

"What happened between you and Connor?" she asks, avoiding the question. I know she won't answer until I answer her question.  

"We talked for a while, and then he took my phone. We took pictures, and then I realized what time it was, so I left," I say.

"Did you guys kiss?" she mumbles. I almost slam on the brakes.

"Izzy! We just met! You read too many fanfics," I say. She laughs a little.  

"Girls were making fun of me at the concert," she says.  

"Why?" I ask.  

"I took my tiara off, and they saw that I was crying. They were being bitches, so I told them off," she says.   

"That's  the Izzy I know," I say.

We get stuck in traffic, so I call my mom to let them know.  "That's fine. Thanks for calling," my mother says, and I hang up. I turn to Izzy.