Chapter 3

"Nikklaus what do you think about Amy's discussion earlier?" Elijah asked Klaus.

"I really don't wanna pay attention to it, to me she's talking without thinking. There's more drama in Mystic Falls than the one she wants to avoid here."Klaus replied.

"You know Nikklaus, Mystic Falls has been quiet lately."

Klaus moves to where Elijah is and places his hand on his shoulder. "Brother, you know Mystic Falls is never quiet especially with those two brothers and their kitten Elena living in it."

"But still its Amy's idea. Let's go for your daughter."

Klaus sighed. "I knew you would welcome the idea, anyways a month"

"What?" Elijah asked confused.

"A month and that's all & we are back."

"I agree." Elijah said.

Amy POV:

I got up from my bed still thinking if dad would agree with the 'vacation.'

I called Davina to give her an update concerning the issue at hand.
On the phone:

"Hey Dav I've told my family."

"What did they say? You are not going right?" Davina asked.

"I don't know yet, my dad & uncle Elijah said they'll think about it, uncle Kol isn't helping & Aunt Bekah just seems quiet."

Davina giggled. "I told you, you going nowhere." She mocked.

"So much for being positive." I said sounding sad.

Davina giggles. "Okay well how about Kelsey's party?"

"I just told them about a vacation & you want me to tell them about a night party are you kidding me?"

"Well Kelsey's party is tonight & you are not even sure if they'll agree to travelling."

"They'll agree." I said sounding optimistic.

"Yeah right."

"I just need to get Aunt Bekah & uncle Kol to agree with me."

"I hope they don't."

"Shut it. Bye."

"Bye & thanks for ditching the party."

"Love you too. You welcome." I hung up smiling.

I rushed to look for uncle Kol. This won't be easy but I've got no choice. Finally I saw him outside drinking a blood bag.

"Uncle Kol my favourite uncle how are you?" I said holding his arm with a sheepish smile.

"What do you want." He said bluntly.

"Why do you think I would want something, I just want to know how my favourite uncle is doing." I smiled.

He removed his hand from mine.

"Talk."

I sighed. "You know what I said earlier, don't you have anything to say?"

Like what?"

I rolled my eyes. "Well are you for it or against it?"

"I really don't care if we go to Mystic Falls or not there's just one thing I'm curious about."

"What?" I asked.

"Why the sudden plan of going to Mystic Falls?"

I was nervous. "Like I said I just thought it would be go-od for vaca-ti-on you kn-ow." I answered stuttering a bit.

"Really?" He leaned in, "So why is your heart racing?"

"It's not."

He smirked and shifted and I released a chunk of breath internally. "Anyways Mystic Falls would be good. I have some enemies there that I wanna show to their face that I'm alive & well so I guess I'm all for it."

I smiled. "Good. But do you think dad will allow it?"

"Your dad will never let you go but I think with Elijah on your side you should be lucky."

"Really? Great. Thanks a lot, goodnight!" I said racing into the room. Good to know my two uncles are on my side now aunt Bekah is next.

I got to aunt Bekah's house and knocked twice.

"Amy enter," Aunt Bekah said from the other side of the room. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey aunt Bekah how you doing?" I asked smiling.

"I know you want something what is it." Aunt Bekah said.

I sighed. What's with them, can't they just think I'm really asking about their welfare.

"Well about the family meeting..." I trailed off.

"What about it dear?"

"You seemed a little shocked when I mentioned Mystic Falls."

"It's nothing, just that I never imagined that to be the town you had in mind."

"Oh really, well what do you think about it. I mean do you like the idea?" I asked.

She stood up from the bed & headed to the mirror. "You shouldn't be worried about me, it's s your dad you should be worried about, that's if he let's you go."

"Well you can talk to him right?"

"I don't know, maybe. You should go to bed. Good night."

I sighed loudly. "Goodnight."

Please VOTE, SHARE & COMMENT GUYS!!!