Chapter 2

Today I have class as normal and of course my least favorite class of all.. Biology! There is one good thing about this class and that is the fact that kyle isn't in this class. I get at least a little freedom here. Today we're just taking notes so I decided to text my friend Zoe she stayed home sick today so she's keeping me non bored while I'm returning the favor. "Sophia phone please" I got caught yay for me. I guess I forgot to mention that this teacher doesn't tolerate phones in class and I'm usually pretty good at hiding it but today's just not my day. A parent has to come get my phone now because I already got it taken once and that was my second and final warning. My mom tells kyle everything so looks like I can't hide this one from him. Before I know it class is over which means it's time to go home. I exit the class and kyle is standing right outside the door like always he carries my books to my locker and grabs my bag. "So how was your day today babe?" "it was great how was yours?" "It was pretty good as well!, get in any trouble?" He asks this everyday after school. I know I should tell the truth but I don't want to wreck his good mood so i just go along "nope none at all babe" "that's good too hear I'm so proud of you" kyle drops me off at my moms house and tells me he will be over for dinner it's usually a daily thing. I finish up my homework and my mom comes in with a not very pretty mood on her face "really Sophia you get your phone taken away" I'm not surprised at her mood on this. Looks like I'm going to get another lecture. After our long talk she goes into another room for about ten minutes she exits gives me a look then went too the kitchen to go make dinner. She yells from the kitchen telling me too go wait in my room till someone comes in that someone will most likely be kyle. My mom is not really the one to punish she just makes up rules and depends on kyle to punish me. About an hour and a half later I hear a knock on my door I get up and open it. Kyle walks in with a disappointed face. This look alone makes me feel terrible. This phone issue would be a problem if I wasn't told 100 times not to be on it in class. Kyle sits on the bed and motions me over too sit next to him. "Sophia, you broke three rules today, I expect so much more from you." I look down in despair. "Shall we go through what rules we broke" I nod in agreement. "Okay well first off you were on your phone in class. This is one of my biggest rules baby. Next you were disrespectful by being on your phone while the teacher was trying too teach. And finally you lied too me. You understand that this relationship runs on trust. So if you lie on stupid things like this how will I know you're telling the truth on other things?" "I'm really sorry kyle I won't lie too you again I promise" he shakes his head at me. "I understand you are sorry about the lying but what about everything else. This isn't acceptable and you need too be punished understand?" "Yes sir" kyle motions me to lay over his lap I do so because I don't want to be in any more trouble than I already am. "Okay babe I'm going to spank you 30 times for having your phone out in class and 30 times for Lying too me the disrespect consequence will come in after" I then feel his hand go over my shorts bringing them down too my ankles."we're going to start now okay?" I nod in approval. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Kyle then stops and rubs my ass giving me a little break for the next set. "Okay that was for being on your phone now I'm going to spank you for lying too me. Ready?" "Yes sir" he starts again. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "please stop I learned my lesson I'm really sorry" he just continues even through all of my sobs. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "okay you need to count the last 10 for me can you do that?" I nod. SMACK "one" SMACK SMACK SMACK "two,three,four." SMACK "five oww" SMACK SMACK "six,seven" SMACK "eight" SMACK SMACK "ten" "good job sweetie you did great." Kyle kissed me and hugged me while I cried into his chest. "Now for your last part of your punishment I want you too come over after dinner and write an apology letter too your teacher and you're going to spend the night at my house okay?" Yay I get to write my favorite teacher an apology. "And for your phone you can have it back but the next rule you break it will be taken understand?" "Yes sir" we go downstairs and eat dinner. We had a normal conversation and carried on. After dinner I took the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I ran upstairs and packed my stuff for the night. I have some makeup and clothes at Kyle's house but I just packed a few things that I thought I would need. We go too his house and about an hour later I gave the finished letter too kyle too read over it. He approved so I took a shower and got ready for bed. After everything was done I got in bed with kyle and we cuddled up "sleep good baby girl I love you" "goodnight kyle" I smile and slowly fall asleep.