Chapter 5

Kyle said that I'm falling behind in classes again and the missing assignments are getting out of hand. It's come to the point where I have to sit at my kitchen table right after school and can't get up until it is all done. Basically I finish it but I just put a bunch of bullshit down so it looks like it's completed when he checks it. This has been working for me for about two or three weeks. My mom texted me right after school today telling me that we needed to talk when I got home. I took my time and walked to my locker where kyle was there waiting. He had a disapproving look on his face which I knew meant trouble for me. He was also not saying a word to me just waiting for me to finish up. I have no idea what's going on and I'm getting annoyed with him doing this to me. "Hey babe how was your day" I'm just trying to act like everything is normal and there's nothing going on which him and I both know there is "let's go grab your bag we're leaving" of course he's going to be like this these days are great. We got to the car and sat in silence I tried to turn up the music but that didn't last as soon as I touched the knob he pushed the button to mute it. The rest of the ride home we sat in silence. When we got to my house I grabbed my bag and walked in. My mom and kyle went into the hallway while I sat at the table and pulled out my homework. They came back and my mom told me she got a call from my biology teacher today telling me my test scores are unacceptable and that my homework is not completed correctly. She also said that she doesn't even want to deal with my behavior and she's going to go get her nails done. This is what pisses me off I love my mom to death but it's pretty obvious she doesn't care about me even though I hate when kyle punishes me I know in the end he cares about me, loves me and just wants the best for me. "So I knew what happened today and it's unacceptable, for these few weeks I have been trusting you to complete your work and not just put random answers down, you have showed me I can't trust you to do your work which is unacceptable. I want to be able to trust you but when you make mistakes like these it is difficult to. Unfortunately for you, you need to face the consequences for your actions so first I will need your phone and laptop and you can get them back once you start accomplishing what is asked of you, and after that you are going to bend over my lap and get 30 spanks. And apologize to both your mother,teachers and I and do your homework for the night for me to check. Go get your things please." I went upstairs to grab my laptop and pulled my phone out of my pocket I set them both on the counter and sat on kyle's lap. "I know you know why I'm doing this please do not reach back. SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK."
"I'm so sorry" I cried out "okay baby thank you now please go sit at the counter and complete your work. When you are done let me know okay?" "Okay" I sat down on the hard wooden chair and cried out then sat down and completed my work. I defiantly know now to try on my homework.