Chapter 8

I move in with Kyle on Friday which means I have three days to get most of my things out of my house. I don't need to grab it all because Kyle and I can go back at any time but I would still like to get most of it out so it is all in one place. Kyle is super helpful with the move and we really do make such a great team. 

I box up all of my clothes.. geez I never realized how much I really have until trying to fit them into these boxes. I grab my books and try and bring only the important ones however that is way too difficult because they're all good. I grab my extra school supplies,my chargers for my laptop,ipad,phone, my extra stash of food because who knows I may need it. 

I have a bed and a closet and everything I may need in my new bedroom at Kyle's however its going to be so weird to just get up and leave my old bedroom that I've been living in for years behind. 

I keep going to classes like normal and Kyle drives me right back home to finish packing up its a pain in the ass. 

After all of the boxes are brought to Kyle's we begin the process of unpacking being that its now Thursday night (there was a time skip somewhere but just pretend its now Thursday) after we unpack we are meeting my mom out dinner so we can say goodbye. My mom is leaving for a two month trip with work so we decided tonight would be the best night to go. 

We got all of the boxes organized and put together and Kyle said that i had a list of rules to follow  that we would discuss and look at once we got home from dinner with my mom. 

We arrived at Olive Garden and I'm super excited to eat and I'm even more excited for the dessert and mints after dinner. we all sat at the booth and just talked about stories and just about life it was very enjoyable. 

Kyle drove home wow that sounds so weird to say.. When we got home Kyle asked for me to go to my room and that he would meet me there. 

I get to my bed and sit playing with my phone. Kyle comes in and gives me a list of rules. he explains to me that some rules are already in place but to reinforce them he put them on this list 

1. I will be respected for as long as you live here 

2. Everything in this house is to be respected 

3. Absolutely no back talking 

4. If you need anything at all do not hesitate to ask 

5. If I make lunches on Monday then you make them Tuesday and so on 

6. bedtime is at 10:00 on school nights and 11:30 on weekends 

7. you need to be off your phone by 9:45 on school nights and 11:15 weekends

8. if the above rule is abused then I will shut the wifi off at that time 

9. you may drink water and juice and one day of pop a week 

10.if we go out to dinner then I will order for you. 

11. No eye rolling

12. No slamming of doors

13. make your bed every morning

14. if you make a mess in your room it is expected to be cleaned the first time asked.

15. homework is to be completed as soon as we get home and you may not do anything else until it is done. 

16. your grades must remain high.

17. no food or drinks in your room 

"We will add more rules as we get farther along into this but for now these are your rules. if you break the rules you know the consequences for the most part. spanking,loss of privileges. loss of privacy basically whatever I see is fit when the time comes do you have any questions or things you wanna talk about"

"No I think thats good sir I'm tired though can we snuggle?" "of course babe" Kyle cuddled behind me before I drifted to sleep "goodnight my angel i'll see you in the morning"