Six

Bonnie sat up the entire night watching her handiwork with the barrier,probing it for holes. Which surprisingly she found none the entre night,she believed not even an Original could break it. That she was sure of. Bonnie sighed lightly before noticing the half asleep form of Isa,who slowly made her way down the wooden staircase. A single step creaking slightly under her feet. Isa stretched lightly before making her descent down the stairs noticing Bonnie who's face revealed that she was indeed sleep deprived. "Are you alright?" Isa asked her dear friend,who's eyes began to droop due to lack of sleep.

"I'm okay really,just figuring out the kinks in this spell." Bonnie reassured her friend who flashed her a weak but vacant smile. Isa made her way to hee exhausted friend,eying her suspiciously before shaking her head."You were always a terrible liar okht. "Isa informed the tired Bonnie before cupping the mocha pigmented hands in her own before reciting a prayer of good health and grace. Bonnie smiled towards Isa feeling the familar electric current rush thriuygg her fingertips before engulfing her entire body in an almost what felt like motherly warmth. And it reassured the young Bennett witch that what she was doing was right. She felt arms wrap around her shoulders,in another way comforting her. And she loved it.

As soon as the chanting ceased from Isa's lips te motherly presence suddenly vanished,waiting to be called upon once more. Bonnie couldn't help but to smile,thanking her friend and reassuring her she would be alright. " I'll make you something to eat."Bonnie stated,releasing her hands from Isa's and making her way to the kitchen where she immediately began to butter some bread before placing it in the toaster. Isa sat down at the kitchen bar admiring the many intricate Wicca symbols scattered around the house. Bonnie hummee lightly to herself before grabbing a plain white plate and placing two pieces of toast,and scrambled eggs on the plate. She would have added some bacon but she knew Isa did not eat meat,but eggs were a different story apparently.

Isa hadn't realized how hungry she truly was until her stomach began to growl loudly at the very sight of the food. She couldn't help herself but to dig into the plate,scarfing down the foods before Bonnie could say anything. Isa greedily scrapped the plate's sides for the remaining crumbs asking if their was anymore food. Bonnie chuckled lightly as she once again prepared more food for her friend who continued to scarf it down before finally becoming full. Isa sighed in relief before leaning back in the chair,feeling very content.

Bonnie then pulled up a chair tp sit beside her friend whom she sought answers from. She wanted to know,she wanted to know everything that happened the night prior. It was true she had seen bits and pieces of that night but she needed to know more. If Bonnie wanted to help her friend then she needed to know everything. Right down to the tiniest detail. "Okht-" Bonnie began to conversation, speaking in Isa's native tongue in hopes of getting the information she needed out of her. This got Isa's attention as she suddenly became very serious and began to speak very rapidly in Arabic. It was true that Bonnie struggled abit with Arabic but she could pinpoint the important information.

From the gist of it,the Naifeh Coven was in the middle of a important ritual involving Isa. But they were suddenly attacked by Klaus who demanded they use their magic to aid him in his takeover of New Orleans. By the coven refused earning Klaus's wrath and ultimately their death. Bonnie was deeply saddened at the words which came from Isa's lips,watching as tears cascaded down Isa's cheeks. And to top it off Isa's intended whom had received the approval of her coven had been slaughtered as well. It mattered not that Isa has never truly met him,all she knew was his name. But all she needed to know was that he was her intended,blessed by the Goddess Isis and she had lost not only him but everything.