The New Bride

The New Bride Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

AlexandraMarie was your average 18 year old girl. Though her family is not wealthy, they're poor to be exact, she attends a boarding school in England thanks to her scholarship. She was born and raised most of her life in New York, USA, though. She is very popular in school. They are allowed to leave school and she decides to go home to help her mum take care of her very sick father. School is nearly over and Alexandra will be graduating this year but college is no where near close to her mind. She has to find a way to take care of her family, ontop of that their house is being forclosed upon. Her life turns upside down the day she meets the King of England.

King Justin is 21 years old. He inheritted the power of England in his hands at the age of 16 after his parents' death. He was demanding and very controling. He has a bad temper that gets out of hand. He wants her. She doesn't want him. She has something he needs to access his riches. He wants a Queen. Everything changes when King Justin asked her to marry him. She refuses at first to the absurd idea but soon learns that he will pay for the medication her father needs to get better and he will pay for their house. The deal was marry him and he'll pay for the house, give him the key to his treasures he'll pay for the medication. She'll do anything to help her family... Anything. But what happens when one of them actually falls for the other. Hearts get broken.

Will Alex be able to fulfill the needs to be the queen? Or will she crumble under the pressure? Who will fall first? Who will hurt the most? When will Alex cave into Justin's lustful ways? Follow Alex in her journey of becoming Queen of England.