Chapter Five

The New Bride Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

I'm sorry guys for taking FOREVER to post. I lost my book with the story and couldn't find it. :( I finally found it. Please don't hate me. Lol. I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for reading. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Alex gasped. Harold, of course. Before she could do anything he removed his hand and turned her around. She was face to face with her heartless ex, Harry. She looked into his dark green orbs and all she could see was lust and hatred. 

   Alex raised her hand and quickly swatted at Harry's face but he was quicker for he caught her hand inches from his face and pulled her into him. He grabbed her neck and forced his lips upon hers, holding her there. She tried to pull back from the devil like boy but failed. He pushed her onto the bed his cold lips not leaving her moist warm ones. 

   "Open your mouth," He said against her lips. She shook her head 'no.' He punched her ribs hard which made Alex gasp in pain. Harold took the opportunity of her mouth opened and slipped his tongue in.

   That's when AlexandraMarie bit down, hard. Harry pulled back holding his mouth as a few curse words came out. He looked down at her, angry. Next thing she knows, she feels a sharp pain on her right cheek as it stung. He struck her. It wasn't the first time. He have beaten her before, many times to be précised. Since the first say they've been dating, she doesn't know why she didn't leave him right then and there.

   The first time it happened he apologized over and over again, promising never to do that again. A few times after his apologies became less meaningful. He would just shrug and say 'sorry'. Then 8 months into the relationship he would stop saying sorry all together. She's usually the one that says 'Sorry for upsetting you baby'. She tried very hard not to upset Harry. His beatings hurts and gets worse each time.

   Tears welled in her eyes as she held her stinging cheek. He raised his hand to strike her. "Harold. I'm sorry."

   "For?" He put his hands down and looked at her.

   "For upsetting you. And for denying that I don't want you when I really do," She lied, "So much. There is no man I rather be here with then you." Actually there are a lot, she'd take anyone over him. She pulled him down for a kiss. She doesn't want to be hit again.

   "Is that so?" A voice called out. That wasn't Harry's. I've heard that voice before but from where? She thought.

   Harry got off of her and pulled her up as he looked at the man leaning on the door hedge. She looked as well and gasped, covering her mouth.

   "Can I help you?" Harry snapped at the man.

   "Yes, it may seem you are with the wrong girl, for she is mine."

   "Look, you can pay to have sex with her another times but for right now she's mine."

   "I think not."

   "Your majesty." She whispered.

   "Yes, Alex?"

   "Why are you here?"

   "It sounded like you were in trouble when we were on the phone earlier."

   "I'm sorry, King Justin, you misunderstand me. I was just happy to see my friend Samantha."

   "King Justin? What the hell? Is that some kind of stage name?" Harry laughed.

   Justin looked at Harold then back at Alex. "Who is he? And why is he in your dorm? And most importantly, why was he on MY fiancée?!"

   "Um this is Harold and he's my--" Alex got cut off by Harry.

   "Boyfriend and we were about to have wonderful sex so if you will excuse us."

   "No, you may not be excused." Justin looked at Alex.

   "Okay listen," Harry stepped up to Justin. "I don't know who you are but you need to leave now."

   "You need not know who I am, for I am here for one purpose and one purpose only."Justin looked at Alex. Harold watched where Justin's gaze landed.

   "I have her right now. I advise that you leave, or else." They were face to face.

   "Or else what?" Justin dared him.

   "You don't want to find out."

   "Boys." Alex said. No one looked at her, "Boys." Again, nothing. "Boys!"

   "Stay out of this, Alex!" Justin yelled at her.

   "Okay, sorry." She whispered.

   "Come to me Alex." Justin moved aside from Harry. Alex started to go towards him.

   "No!" Harry pulled her back. "I want her and I want her now." He had his hand on her lower back.

   "Alex, come to me. Now."

   "Tell him to leave," Harold sunk his nails into her back as he whispered in her ear making her gasp. "Tell him now. Or I swear I will kill you."

   "K-king-g J-justin, I-I think-k y-you-u s-sch-oo-uld go." Alex stuttered, not making eye contact with him.

   "What?"

   "You should go. I will call you later." She found his eyes. Justin studied her face. Her face was redden and tears were in the corner of her eyes. Her eyes were dark as he read it. Her eyes were cold and hurt. She was terrified.

   "Alex, come to me, now!" Justin commanded.

   She was about to say something but Harry sunk his nails in deeper which made her shake her head. "You should come back later." She whispered.

   "I am the King, you are to obey my orders now!" He was upset at her for not listening. "And you," He pointed at Harold, "I don't know who the bloody hell you are but if you don't get out I will have you be-headed." Pure venom in his voice.

   "King? Oh, wait I knew you looked familiar." Harry released Alex. "I'm so sorry. I hadn't known."

   "Be gone from my presents before I get angry." His eyes resembled ice, cold and darkness. Harry quickly left without another word spoken. He slammed the door of her dorm and looked at Alex.