Chapter Three

The New Bride Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

  “Well,” Justin looked at his watch, “I must be going. AlexandraMarie, I will call you. Have a nice week at school. Tomarrow your driver will be here at $:00 sharp to take you back to school.” Justin held her hand, obviously putting on a little show for her watchful parents.

   “A driver? No need. I will have my friend pick me up tomarrow.”

  “No wife of mine will do that.”

  “Yes I suppose so but the thing is I’m your fiancée not your wife.”

  “Not for long,” He pulled her into his arms, holding her by the waist.” You will have your driver drive you tomarrow.”

  “But—“

  “End of discussion.” He rubbed her hips. “You will have royalty triaing next Saturday. Yiou must show my people you are wearthy enough to be their queen.”

  “Rooyalty training?”

  “Yes, I will see you soon.I must be going.” He hugged her and she melted in his arms. “This is only the review, then you will meet my family.”

  “Okay, see you soon.” She let go. He started walking to the door but then turn’t around.

  “Just rememeber you are my queen and I will fulfill your every desire.” He came back up to her and kissed her cheek holding his lips there, then slowly pulled away never taking his eyes off of hers.

  AlexadnraMarie’s cheeks burned with flames and passion. But she knows this is all a showfor her parents. To make them believe they were in love. She doesn’t know hwo long she can keep it up before she actually do fall. Never, she thought.

  Justin hugged her mother and shook her dather’s hand. “See me to the door, love.” He turned to AlexandraMarie.

  “They turned into the hallway walking to the door, “Your name is far to long, AlexandraMarie. I shall call you Alex.”

  “Uh, okay. Nice show you put on out there.” She commented as they stopped infront of the door.

  “It wasn’t a show. I was serious,” he pulled her in, holding onto to her waist, “about everything.”

  He was looking down at her, his face so closeto hers she can feel his breath hit her lips when he talk. Their eyes were locked and so was Justin’s hold on her waist. This made her head a little dizzy and cheeks flushed.

  “I will ring you soon.” He pulled away from her and walked out the door.

  Justin controlled him self a lot back there. When he looked at her he wanted to take her right there. Actually everywhere. When he first seen her in her room naked in only a towel so short it reached mid-thigh. He wanted her when she was dressed and they slightly argued at dinner. He wanted her in the process of making the deal. He wanted her when she was helping her father. He wanted her when eh kissed her cheek. He wanted her at the door.

  As he though of her more, he bcame arouse. He will have his way with her when he wants it, how he wants it, any position he wants it. He is the Kinig and she will listen to him or so help him he will make her listen.

From Sam; To Allie: Allie, wat time do u want me 2 pick up? J xoxo

-8:34 PM 5/10/13      

To Sam; From Allie:Um no need. I hav sum1 here 2 drive me but thanx babe <3 :="">

-8:34 PM 5/10/13      

From Sam; To Allie:A driver?? Ooh fancy, lol. UR welcome. So wat happened @ UR house?? <3 muah3x="" :="">

-8:35 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: Uhhh…

-8:38 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: Uhhh… what? Y U tak long?

-8:38 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: I’m getting married xoxo

-8:43 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: WOAH, Say WAT now?

-8:43 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: I want u 2 b my maid of honor.

-8:44 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: Wait, UR getting married? 2 who 2 b exact? :o

-8:45 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: The king

-8:51 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: ……. :o

 -8:55 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: Sam?        

-8:55 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: Sam…

-8:58 PM 5/10/13

 To Sam; From Allie: Sam?? U there?

-9:00 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: Wat? Oh yeaa, im here. How the hell U get engaged 2 Justin Bieber, the king?

-9:00 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: He proposed 2 me, it wuz love @ 1st sight. Xoxo

-9:01 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: Aww xoxo im happy 4 U. Is dat y U R not havin me pick U up 2morrow?

-9:03 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: Yeaa, he wuz lik “Take the car and driver. No wife of mine will get picked up by someone else. End of discussion!”

-9:05 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: woah, aww babe cnt wait 4 U 2 get bck here :* Muah3x  xoxo

-9:06 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: Aww bae me 2 xoxo :* Muah4x

-9:06 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: BRB

-9:08 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: TYT

-9:09 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: Back ;)

-11:36 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: Wb ;) But now im goin 2 bed

-11:39 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: Aww :’(

-11:39 PM 5/10/13

To Sam; From Allie: lol G’Night

-11:40 PM 5/10/13

From Sam; To Allie: G’N

-11:39 PM 5/10/13

  I’m getting married .. to the king .., she thought as she got in bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you liked it. Please VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! Thanks loves <3 Muah