Chapter Four

The New Bride Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2013 

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distributipm. or selling of my work is an infrindgement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

   “Did you get to school okay?” Alex heard Justin say through the ear piece of her phone as she walked down the halls of her school on her way to her dorm, pulling along her purple, rolling suitcase.

   “Yeah.” Alex said into the mouth piece of her phone.

   “Good, I don’t want anything happening to you.” This made her face redden. Then it came to her. He might be around people so he’s putting on a show, she thought.

   “Rea--,” Alex was cut off by loud screaming.

   “Allie!” Samantha jumped onto Alex, hugging her which made Alex drop her phone, screaming, hugging her back. Though she was only gone for the weekend, this how they greet each other every week.

   “Hello? Alex? Are you okay? AlexandraMarie, you answer me right now! Are you alright? Do you need help? Alex? AlexandraMarie.” Justin yelled onto the phone. All he can hear is screams.

   “You have so much to tell me.” Sam squealed.

   “About what?”

   “Your marriage to the king.” She exclaimed.

   “Shhhh, not so loud!” Alex covered Sam’s mouth then gasped. “Oh, I was on the phone with him!” She picked up the phone quick and placed it to her ear. “Hello? Hello?” She clicked end and sighed.“ He hung up. She redialed his number but it went straight to voicemail. “And he didn’t answer either.”

   “Sorry.”

   “No prob, I’ll just talk to him later.”

   “This is so cool,” Sam grabbed the handle of Alex’s purple bag and started walking.

   “What is?” She walked with her best friend, raising an eyebrow.

   “This, I mean you. Talking with the king and getting married to him.”

   “Oh, yeah, I guess.” Alex looked at her watch as they entered her room. “Let’s go get diner, I’m starving.”

   “So, like, when is the wedding?” Sam asked as they walked to an empty table.

   “Uh,” They sat down, “we didn’t plan a date yet. I just got en--.”

   “Oh, hey Ale.” Harry stood at their table. “Up for round 2?” He laughed.

   “With you? I would but you don’t have a very important item a guy needs to have sex.” Alex shrugged, fighting him off. She’s in pain but she can’t let him win, not again.

   “Oh, baby,” Harold sat at the seat right next to her and pulled his chair close, “you didn’t say that when you were screaming two days ago.” This made Alex flush and gasp as tears welled in her eyes. Harry placed his hand over her full breast and massaged it.

   “Out of pain, you jerk!” She pushed him away, turning the other way so she won’t look at him. She can’t let him see her cry.

   “So you admit that I do have a d—.“

   “Stop it!” She still didn’t look at him, “What do you want from me?”

   “Your body.” He got up.

   “What?”

   “I want to have you in your bed. Or in my bed again, doesn’t matter.” He smirked. “As long as I am in you, I’ll take you anywhere.”

   “No!” She got up and pushed him. “Damn jerk!” She walked past him and left to the lavatory.

   “AlexandraMarie?” Sam called out as she entered the girls’ bathroom. Alex was sitting on the floor, surrounded by tissue papers, crying. “Oh, Allie.” Sam sat next to her and hugged her. “It’s okay, babe.” She said softly.

   “How could he do that? I thought he loved me.” She sobbed, “I gave him my virginity out of love and he repays me like this.”

   “Shh, it’s okay.”

   What felt like 10 hours in the bathroom crying, was actually one and a half. “I’ll talk to you later.” Alex got up. “And thanks for being a great friend.”

   Sam smiled as Alex walked out.

   As AlexandraMarie walked through the door of her dorm she thought of Harold. She thought of the good times, the bad times, and the times they got through everything. But this will not be one of those times. He used her, got what he wanted, and threw her to the curb.

   She pulled out her phone and check for any missed calls or new texts. None. She decided to text the King, Justin.

To Justin; From Alex: Hey um srry bout earlier, I tried 2 call u bck but it went 2 voicemail. Um call me so we can finish takfdmvdfvv fcx

   AlexandraMarie didn’t get to finish the text. She couldn’t finish the text…because someone came up behind her and placed their hands on her mouth which made her drop her phone.

   She tried to turn around and see the person but she couldn’t. She whimpered in panic. “Shh, baby,” The person whispered in her ear, “I told you I wanted you in your bed and now,” A free hand of the person moved some hair out of her face then found her full breast, “I will.” Definitely a male’s voice.

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Four is finally here. I’m sorry that I took forever. I hope you like it.