Chapter Ten.

The New Bride Copyright © JazzieBae1231 2014

All rights reserved

This story belongs to me. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, distribution. or selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Chapter Ten.

"The carriage is outside." Justin told Alex, Saturday morning.

"Okay." She brushed her hair, looking in the mirror on her door.

"Alex! There is a carriage with horses outside like in Cinderella! You're like a princess!" Katrina exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

"She's much more than that. She's my Queen." Justin quickly pecked her cheek catching her off guard. Alex face quickly redden.

"Awwwww!" Kartrina gushed.

"Kitten." Justin started, "Do you want to come visit the castle with us?"

"Really?!"

"Yes, you are the Princess after all."

"I'm a Princess?" Katrina smiled big.

"Of course you are, Kat. And a beautfiul Princess." Alex added. She brushed Kat's hair back.

"Very beautiful, Princess Kitten."

"Thank you Mummy." The room fell silent. Both Justin and Katrina was looking at Alex.

Justin nodded in encouragement.

Alex hesitated then replied, "You're welcome."

"Thank you Daddy."

"You're very welcome, Princess Kitten." Justin didn't hesitate to reply.

It was kind of awkward for Kat to call them that but Justin kept his cool the most. AlexandraMarie was always like a mother to Katrina but she never thought she had to actually be one to her 'til now. Alex doesn't want Kat to get too attached to Justin. Her and Justin will part in a half a year or so then Justin will be out of her life forever. Kat doesn't need that, not right now.

"Kat, sweetheart. Justin is not your father."

This made Justin head snap up.

"I know, Alex." Kat replied.

"Okay. Go get your coat. We about to leave." Alex smacked her butt lighhtly gesturing her to go.

"Wait with your Aunt and Uncle, Kitten. I need to talk to Alex."

"Okay," And she was out the door.

"What did you want to talk about Justin?" Alex asked getting backed to brushing her hair.

"Why'd you say that to her?" Justin bit out, angry.

"Because you are not her father."

"I know that but she needs one right now just as much as she needs a mother." He pointed to her.

"Yes, indeed she does but not one that will be out of her life forever in a half a year or so."

Justin frowned, taken back. He'd forgot that he was only doing this for the key and so the Kingdomo can see he doesn't need a woman. Not to run his land. He was using her as she was for him.

"What?" She asked as she grabbed her coat out of her closet.

"Nothing. Let's go."

Alex nodded following him into the living room where Katrina, Jack, and Susan was.

"Bye, Mum, Dad." Alex hugged them after Justin and Kat said their goodbyes.

"Let's get going." Justin siad with his hand on Alex's waist and Kat on his waist.

"Wow!" Katrina gasped as they pulled up to the palace, "It's so big!" She hopped out of the carriage all extra excited. Justin laughed and Alex slapped his arm.

"You better not be thinking nasty. She's three." Alex glared at him.

"I know," Justin chuckled. "I was laughing because of that." He pointed to Kat.

Kat's eyes were huge in amazemtn. She thanked the driver for opening the door for her. The castle was enormous. The stairs to the giant front doors was long. There were flowers everywhere. Two guards stood at the bottom of the stairs, two in the middle, and two on the top stairs. Then their are two at the huge double doors to the castle. AlexandraMarie laughed at Katrina's amazement. They guards bow everytime royalty passes.

"My lady," Justin was out of the carriage with a hand out for her to take.

"Oh, why thank you." She took it and stepped out the carriage.

"Wow," AlexandraMarie said looking around castle with Justin and Katrina. "Marvelous."

"So are you."

"What?" Akex snapped out her trance.

"Nothing."

She could of swore she heard Justin whisper something. "Okay." She brushed it off.

"Follow me, Alex. I will show you to your room." Justin started walking up to the stairs with Alex and Kat following. He stopped at a door. "This will be our room, Alex." He opened the door.

Alex was looking around the room in amazement. Her head snapped to him at the word 'our'. "What?"

"This is our room." He said again.

"Our?"

"Yes, our." He nodded.

"But--" Alex cut herself off because Katrina was staring at her with eyes wondering what's going on, "Yes, of course. Our room. It's lovely."

"Katrina, your room is next." Justin annouced and Kat squelled, jumping up and down.

~~~

Here you go :) So sorry for the wait, don't forget to check out my other story Black Luna, which Justin plays one of the main characters. Thank you for your support! :)

~JazzieBae1231