Introducing the Nordic Five

Thanks for helping me with some of the ideas, bloody_nights !

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Here you are, standing outside the gym doors, surrounded by eight guys. Never would you ever expect this to happen to you.

The doors open and you walk into the gym. It appears the same except for a turntable in the corner, a concession stand, and a lot of people you have never met.

The regular lights are on and the D.J. Is absent. Is this how it's supposed to be? Nobody in the gym says anything, creating an awkward silence.

The silence is soon broken by an outrageous sneeze. You look around to see who is responsible for the loud sneeze, and find  Japan rubbing his nose.

"Excuse me," he croaks.

A couple of people giggle. You try the best you possibly can to hold your laugh in because you know what it's like to be embarrassed. But still, out of all people to sneeze like a maniac, it was Japan. If you don't think that's funny you have no sense of humor.

"ccccrrrrrrRRRRRAAAACHHUUU!"

Japan sneezes again.

"ccccrrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAACHUU!"

And again.

"cccccrrrrrRRRAAAAAAAAAACHU!"

And again.

Japan cannot stop himself from sneezing. He bolts for the exit, only to find that the doors are locked. It's hopeless at this point, but Japan won't quit shoving at the door. His head frantically looks side to side, hoping to find an escape. Tough luck for him, his hopes are let down.

At this point, everyone in the gym is cracking up.

"Someone's got some serious allergies," a person from the cluster comments.

The lights turn off unexpectedly. For a few seconds they stay that way, but soon enough an impressive array of vibrant lights scatter across the gym. One person walks in and strides over to the turn table.

"Welcome to [insert random school name here]'s first dance of the year, featuring the most popular band around, The Nordic Five," he announces.

Four more people enter the gym.  One with an electric guitar, one with a keyboard, one with a drum set, and the last with a microphone. 

The one with the microphone begins to speak.  He says, "Our first song is called "Antivist".  It is dedicated to someone in this room. I hope they appreciate it, because I am going to sing it with my truest, heartfelt emotion towards them.   Butthead, this one's for you."

The guy holding the microphone blasts his voice out with a crazy metal song.   At first, you cup your hands over your ears, but then you see the people around you cheering and clapping.  You decide to slowly remove your hands from the sides of your head.  When roughly thirty seconds pass, you start to enjoy the song performed by The Nordic Five.

Your stomach growls and you realize that you are starving. 

"Do you guys want to grab some food,?" you suggest.

"Sounds great to me," America says.

Seven of your  followers [minus Japan who is blowing his nose in the corner] come to the concession stand with you.  It startles you to see the lady who runs the stand.  She is none other than Ms. Jay, the large woman who yelled at you when you first came to this high school.

"Well look at that," she grunts.  "It's all eight of the troublemakers all in one group.  Better not go around mixing unmentionable substances in peoples drinks."

Russia smiles and says, "I will do no such thing."

"Of course you won't.  So, what do you delinquents  want to eat?"

"I'll take a burger and a coke," America responds. 

The rest order various snacks and sodas.  They take an extremely long time to do so, and are obviously irritating Ms. Jay. 

It is, at last, your turn to order.

"I guess I'll have a slice of pizza and a (f/d)."

"I could pay for your food," Britain offers.

America cackles.  "Britiain, you're so cheap you can barely afford food for yourself.  How are you gonna pay for (Y/N)'s food too?"

"I am not cheap.  And besides, I rarely ever pay for someone else's stuff. It's just that (Y/N) has been really nice to me since she came to this school, unlike some other people I know."

"Ooooooh looks like Britain has a crush!"

Britain's face turns tomato red. "Shut up France!!"

Ms. Jay let's out a fake cough, giving the memo to wrap up the argument. During this time, Britain scavenges through his wallet and pulls out a few dollars.

"Here, take this," he says to you.

"Are you sure? You don't have to-"

"No, I'm sure."

You accept the money and hand it to Ms. Jay in exchange for your food. Out of the corner of your eye you see all your friends, mostly America and France, teasing Britain and making kissy faces at him. Britain mutters something like "You guys are so immature."

You take off with your group, but Ms. Jay calls you back to the concession stand.

"You know, (Y/N), it's obvious that all of those boys like you. You may not realize it, but they do. A word of advice: Keep them around for a long while. Although they are just a bunch of goofy teens, they are  true friends. One day, you may find yourself falling for one of them, too. That time may be soon, or may be a time far, far in the future. No matter what happens, don't go breaking their hearts just yet."