Stalkers at Sea

Hey, how are you doing today? 

Just a quick authors note:

I wrote this chapter super fast and it didn't turn out nearly as good as I had hoped.  So prepare for some bad writing skillz.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"His heart stopped!"

France has never looked this worried.

"What do we do?"

Neither has Spain.

The two embrace each other and cry into each other's shoulders.

Spain sniffs. "Why were we so cold hearted? Why didn't we just save him before he got like this?"

"I don't know. I'm not going to be able to live with myself anymore."

They cry even more, absorbing themselves in their sadness.

France pulls away from the hug and whispers something to Spain, and he in reply nods his head. Whatever they just agreed on...you hope they don't make things worse.

They turn to around to face Prussia, and France stands up. He puts his hands over Prussia's heart and starts (trying to) preform CPR. When Prussia doesn't wake up after Spain tries, things get a little more "interesting".

France puts his mouth over Prussia's and tries blowing air into his lungs. Germany covers Italy's eyes (ironically) and Spain stands back up. He  does the same thing that France did, and they are getting no where. Finally, they stop.

France states at Prussia's body. "He really is dead, isn't he?"

"No no no, he can't be!"

They collapse onto the carpeted ground and don't say another word.

But then they hear a cough from behind them.

"PRUSSIA YOUR ALIVE!!!" France screams.

"I brought him back to life!"

France looks at Spain with a "whatcha say?!" kinda face. "What do you mean you brought him back? I helped! It was my idea!"

"Well I was the last one to do it so therefore I saved him."

"He still still loves me more."

"Oh really,?" Spain starts. "Have you ever heard of true loves kiss?  He came back alive after I kissed him, not you.  He loves me more."

"Kesesesese!  I knew you two couldn't resist my awesomeness,!" Prussia laughs.

France crosses his arms and glares at Spain.  "If you are so certain that he loves you, then why don't you ask him?"

"I don't want to bring him into this!"

"This whole argument is about him!  Fine, if you don't want to admit that I'm a better kisser than you, I have better people I could waste my time with.  Oh Britain, where are you?"

They argue like middle schoolers, you think.

You leave the scene and head up the stairs to the second story.  Only one other person is there.  He is sitting on the couch and silently reading a book.  You've seen him in the hallways at the high school you [used to] go to.

"Hello," you say to him.  "It's a lot quieter up here, isn't it?"

He looks up from the book he was reading and looks at you with his eyes full of confusion.