Butternut Breakfast

I was going to add more to this update, but I had too many ideas so I'm just going to put them all in the next chapter.  I'll try to update once or twice more tonight.

Warning: The following chapters after this are going to be really hectic! Be prepared for your grandma and her gang (yes, she has a huge crowd of even more embarrassing friends) to meet you at the beach!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

He's still asleep...I think...
He wouldn't notice if I touched the curl in his hair...

You thought wrong.

Italy springs up into sitting position and grasps his head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

His scream wakes everyone in the room.  You were gritting your teeth, waiting for Ms. Jay to come bursting it in and demanding an explanation.

She never came.

"Italy!  Vhy are jou screaming,?" Germany demands.

"Somebody touched my curl!"

Well, I'm never doing that again.

Everybody is now awake due to Italy's screaming.  Even America, who can sleep through a hurricane, is slowly waking. 

"What happened,?" he yawns. 

"It's~a~nothing."

Everyone is now hungry for breakfast.  The concession stand has been taken away, so America suggests that everybody breaks into the staff room and scavenge through the mini fridge.  Some people disagree with this idea and say that we would all get in trouble.  The more rebellious people argue that there's nothing much one adult can do to punish over one hundred high schoolers.  And anyways, it's a Saturday.

You, America, Russia, Prussia, France, and Spain plan on sneaking into the teachers lounge and checking for any good food they might have stored in there.  If you are in luck, you will all eat most of the food and maybe save a little for Japan and Italy, and the rest of those other people who didn't come with you.

America looks out into the hallways and says that they are safe to access. You all run to the staff room door, unnoticed. Spain tries to open it but just can't seem to do it.  He tries and tries to open the door, but it makes no difference.

"It's locked," he insisted.

"It's not locked jour just veak.  Here, let me open it."

Prussia turns the doorknob and yanks on the door.  It doesn't open this time either.

"Who's the weak one now Prussia,?" Spain retaliates.

"Shut up!"

America puts his hand to his chin, aiming for a sophisticated look.  A few seconds of thinking pass before he throws his hand in the air.  "I have an idea!  Let's pick at the lock!"

"Vow, zhat's such a great idea.  I vould have never zhought of zhat."

"Ikr!"  America either does not recognize this as sarcasm, or he is just ignoring the insult.  Probably the first one. 

"What are we going to use to pick at the lock,?" you ask.

France yanks a bobby pin from your hair.  "This."

"Ow! Give that back you ugly swine!  Actually, never mind.  I'm never going to use it again now that it has your GERMS on it."

France gives you a fake look of distress and cries, "I'm wounded!"

You are the first to go in the staff room when the door unlocks.  The room is empty of teachers or anybody who would scold you for being a 'bad teenager'.  You nod your head to the people behind you as a sign that the cost is clear. 

The hunt for the mini fridge beings.

It is ended when America bursts into tears.  In concern, you run over to him and ask what's wrong.

"All this food *sniff sniff* it's just so *single tear falls* beautiful."

You look forward to find a half open refrigerator, filled to the brim with gourmet foods of all sorts.  This includes muffins, smoothies, croissants, toast, and every other source of carbohydrates you can imagine.  Plus some of Austria's butternut squash.

"We found the food," you say.

In less than a second all of the food is taken from the fridge and is either in somebody's hands or in their stomach. 

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF BUMFUZZLE IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

There's no need to look, it's obvious that Ms. Jay has caught you red handed.  Everyone stands up, still holding onto their food for dear life, until Ms. Jay stops.  She turns her head to the left and stumbles back when she sees her reflection in a mirror.

"prussSSSSSIIIIAAAAAA!!!!!! What did you draw on my face?!?!"

"Kesesesesese!"

Prussia grabs one of the butternut squashes and chucks it at Ms. Jay.   While she is distracted, you escape the staff room with the stench of unappetizing vegetables stained on your clothes.