Come out, come out. Wherever you are. (Especially if it's in the closet)

Hey! I recently put up an anime (mostly hetalia) one shots book. It's called "Oh crap my fish" and other anime one shots if you wanna check it out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Oh. My. God. Granny. Why. Did. You. Bring. ALL. Of. Your. Friends???

"Hey sweet pea,!" Grandma shouts.

You are very glad that Greece takes his arm off your shoulders when your grandma runs up to you. Her eyes pop out your head, you swear, and her jaw drops.

"My, my, my who's this guy? He's better than Germany!"

*facepalm*

Out of the corner of your eye you can see Germany giving your grandma a weird look.

"Please don't say stuff like that about my friends," you mumble.

"Fine, I won't do that anymore. But, I still need a name. With every new face I see, I need a name."

You hate giving your Grandma the names of everyone you meet but if you don't, she won't quit talking about them for weeks.

"This is Greece. Okay? Now I think Ms. Lara needed help over there."

You tilt your head in the direction one of your grandmas friends went. Your grandma rolls her eyes and assists her friend.  She is definitely there by the water, but she isn't the one you need to worry about. It's the rest of them that are in the water that need to be helped.

The old women are in the water despite the cold, and they are pinching Italy's cheeks, talking it up with China, and so on.

"I need to take care of some stuff, as you can probably see." You scratch the back of your neck and avoid making eye contact with Greece.  "I'll talk to you later.

You go back into the freezing water. It's seems even colder than before.

First, you get rid of Bertha by telling her that a guy was selling chocolate cake over by the out houses. Next is Wilma, and you just say that there's a nice man walking around and she should try to catch him before he leaves. The ladies after them are easy. All there is to say is that Lara is looking a little lonely listening to her foreign tunes by herself.

"You~a saved me (Y/N)."

Italy gives you a big hug like he hasn't seen you in centuries.

"I suffered too, aru."

China joins the hug along with a few of your other friends. Japan stays as far away from the group hug as possible. He needs his personal space more than ever right now.

The hug breaks apart and everyone gets out of the water.  Except for you, that is.  You stay and swim around, laughing to yourself whenever you see a shrimp.

You stand up and gasp for air.  As you do this, you see France approaching you.

"Hello, mon cheri."

Sneaking up behind France is Spain.  He puts a finger to his lips and you nod your head slightly.  

"Bon après-midi, mec effrayant," you respond, sounding oblivious to the spaniard behind him.

"I didn't know you knew French, impressive."

"Your not offended that I called you creepy?"

"No, because I can tell that you don't really mean it."

"Shark attack!!!!"

Spain pushes France into the water and tries to run away. Alas, he cannot because France grabs his ankle and causes him to trip. As predicted, they both get into a war where they try to drown each other. Neither of them are eware, but now Prussia is coming up behind them.