The Software

Thanks so much too: purpleismymiddlename, ClaireRenee, Dragon_Ridder55, Kras12, and IamSiobhan.

---------------------------------------

First, we're going to start with what makes editing your trailer possible.

The software.

Now there are MANY different kinds of software. There's iMovie, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker - the list goes on FOREVER.

But finding the right one for you is essential. Not every software out there is going to be for you. It's like shoes, some fit and make you so happy to wear and others just don't work, and you want to burn them.

How about that shoe analogy, huh?

No matter the reason, the software is essential.

But how do you know which one to get? If you google 'video editing software,' there are pages and pages of options. Some of them are good, but most of them?

Homes for viruses.

So, I went out and asked for other trailer maker's help. And, thanks so much to them, they responded! Below is a little forum they filled out about their software and why they like it.

Now you can see through the trailer maker's eye what software's are considered the best on Wattpad.

[WARNING: IN ORDER TO SEPERATE THE USERS BELOW I WILL BE USING GIFS OF EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE MEN. ATTRACTIVE MEN HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CAUSE DROOLING, CRYING, SWEATING, EXCESSIVE HEARTBEATS, AND UNCONTROLLABLE FEELINGS OF LOVE. IF THIS OCCURS, YOU'RE SCREWED]

 IF THIS OCCURS, YOU'RE SCREWED]

Username: brookieismyname {Me}

Software: Sony Vegas Pro

What you like about it: It has lots of cool features and effects. I could spend hours on it just messing around. When it comes to text, it has pretty much just basic features. I recently downloaded a few plug-ins and they came with some cooler effects.