Q&A

Hey guys! I've been getting a ton of questions yet there not big enough questions to make a whole chapter out of. So, I thought i'd post some of them here. I'll do another one of these if I get more questions, so feel free to PM me or leave them in the comments.

How long does it take? It's hard to say. Some trailers take only twenty minutes (in my experience it's usually One Direction fan fictions or romance stories) others take anywhere from an hour and a half to two. It all depends on how long you take, what software you have, what clips you have and which ones you have to find.

Is it hard to learn by yourself? Yes and no it is hard to learn. Learning the software on your own is easy. You can YouTube it and find many videos to help you. However learning the trailer aspect is tough. It takes some time on your own. It took me about a year to learn the basics without asking anyone.

Did anyone teach you? No, no one taught me. I would get advice from some people but I mostly learned on my own.

Best way to make a quick trailer? Making a quick trailer is a little difficult. If you rush, typically you don't find the best clips and then the trailer does not come out as it's best.

What if your characters are not movie stars? If your characters aren't movie stars, it can be difficult sometimes. Luckily, models are almost as easy as movie stars. There's a lot of fan videos for models and behind the scenes from there photo shoots.

Can you make a trailer out of pictures? You can make a trailer out of pictures, but it usually does not look the best. The only picture I use in a trailer is the cover.