When i first saw her...

Hi guys! Welcome to my first made up story. I hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. Sorry about any mistakes in here as I easily get carried away.
---------------------------------------------
----------------Dani's POV----------------
I walked in and suddenly in front of me was this gorgeous girl. She had pale green eyes with a pale blue outline. They were so easy to get lost in. Her long blonde hair was tied back in to a ponytail that looked adorable on her. She had layers in her hair so the shorter hair fell in front of her ears. It fit perfectly around her face. Her lips were long and plump and she had very cute dimples when she smiled. She was... Perfect. My thoughts got interrupted when my friend came up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. We knew each other from primary school and were very close. "Heyyyyy!!!!" She said excitedly.
"Hiii!! Sup gurl??" I replied.
"I'm amazing thanks! Who were you staring at?"
"That girl with the blonde hair. Is she new here?"
"Yep. Her names Luna. She's so pretty. I wish I was her!!! I have to go see you later!"
I waved her goodbye and started staring at Luna again. Luna. What a gorgeous and mysterious name. It fit her perfectly. She looked at me and I immediately looked down. I looked up and she just smiled at me. I smiled back and felt my cheeks go very red. She was so beautiful.
----------------Luna's POV----------------
I looked around when I see this girl staring at me. She looked down and blushed. Oh my god she was so cute. Specially when she blushed. She looked up and I smiled at her. She smiled and blushed more. I learned that I loved making her blush. She had short hair that was neatly styled up in a quiff that fell to the side slightly. She had these adorable round chocolaty eyes that I was trying hard not to get lost in. She had square geeky glasses that made her look even cuter. She had a baby face and small plump lips that looked really kissable. Oh my Luna don't start thinking about kissing she probably has a girlfriend anyway. I was about to walk up to her when my friend got in my way. I knew her outside of school. "Hey Luna welcome to my school!" She said.
"Thanks but hey do you know who that girl with the short hair is?"
"Oh that's Dani she's the only lesbian in our school. Ooo I smell food I'm gonna go see what it is wanna come?"
"No thanks" and with that she left. I looked at Dani again and she half smiled. She started walking up to me and I started panicking. What do I say? Will she like me? Ugh just act natural.
----------------Dani's POV----------------
I finally got up the courage and started walking towards her. I had no idea what I was going to say or do but I needed to at least be friends with this girl.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this! I hope you liked it. I will be uploading soon.